Deshawn on Lebron - "He's overrated...and you can say I said that" & Lebron shoots back

Originally Posted by tupac003

I think some poeple are taking this way to serious.

He is just talkin smack. When you talk trash on the court how serious are you? I will rag on the teams best player because sometimes it gets in their head.

I don't think he was serious so some poeple need to just chill out. We all know lebron is a better player, but that doesn't meant that deshawn can't talk +$#.
True that.

I don't mind Stevenson talking some smack. Personally, I think the L needs a little more of it.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i got deshawn beating him 1on1 in street ball ... lebrons a punk hes just big ... i want him to get kobe'd word to chris childs

Delusions.jpg

he IS overrated but we all know that, really though all superstars are overrated nad made out to be better than what they are, that's just what they dohere in america, in sports,entertainment, politics,etc...even deshawn stevensons sorry $%! is overrated, most basketball fans only know of him as the agentzero's victim in that 3pt contest on youtube, the point is lebron as a rookie was better than deshawn will ever be

In case you can't read his teeth, or as the kids call it these days - "grill", it says "Poppa Smurf". Nothing spells class like wife beaters, tattoos, diamond grills that spell papa smurf, and a black card. DeShawn Stevenson, you sir are awesome. No seriously, you are the coolest guy in the NBA. I am sure Steve Nash looks to you for pointers.

I am going to refrain from posting the picture with all his card numbers because I am sure some of you will be stupid enough to try and use it. Just consider it a new years present from me, I am saving you from yourself.

I almost fell out of my chair reading that...I cant believe he posted a pic on myspace with his credit card number

Cavs Wiz games are usually good, this will make it better. This is good for Lebron, cause he only plays really great when he has some personal vendetta againsta player on the other team or someone in the crowd.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ ya he is over hyped... I wouldn't say he's overrated though...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks media.
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

^ 8778 posts. 4000 are from talking to himself in Cavs posts, 2000 are replies of him quoting himself.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

and when the hell did quoting urself without adding anything new become cool

laugh.gif

LeBron on the last shot: "I felt good about the shot. I wanted to win. I didn't want to go to overtime. I went for the win. I missed. I'm human."
i was beginning to question........

Originally Posted by thagreatj

LeBron on the last shot: "I felt good about the shot. I wanted to win. I didn't want to go to overtime. I went for the win. I missed. I'm human."

when they showed the slo mo replay after it happened, that shot looked really good comin out, it was just a little short

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

im not a lebron fan but its damn near disrespectful to try to belittle his game when he's 24 and dropping numbers like that with no real supporting cast. its like u literally want him to do everything. and no he's not the best player in the leauge cause his game just isnt that polished but give credit were credit is due

word. but this is niketalk so what you expect?
eyes.gif

now as for the article.... who the hell is D. Stevenson? what has he ever accomplished ? the sameD. stevenson who posted that ignorant a_ _ myspacepic?
laugh.gif
a lot of haters on niketalk. i aint a big Lebron fan.... butoverrated? ya'll on crack. with the exception of a few... Lebron > insert your favorite player here. dude is a freakin beast. if he develops aconsistent jimmy. it's a wrap for the league.

I could imagine a lot of players in the league getting sick of all the Lebron hype.
But it is what it is. Lebron is definitley NOT overrated.
Overhyped? Maybe, but thats debatable.

Stevenson just tryna get his name out there as the Lebron stopper and it wouldn't surprise me if Lebron dropped 50 on him next time they played.

Back
Top Bottom