DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

Thanks for the compliment znth. It probably took me like 10 hours to finish. As for the a3 model, I think I deleted it. I thought it would be the easiest to model but it wasn't.
For some reason this Jordan shoe was much easier to model. Since the lines were very smooth and simplistic, it didnt take a lot of work to model.

arff, if you need hosting, i can help you with that.

From arff23:

jordanxixarff.jpeg

^^^^^^^Thankyou. Sorry if mine is light or you can't see that good, but I don't have a program or anything. Its very simple, and I didn't put a lot of details on it, but they can definetly be added. On the sole it says "UNC" "CHICAGO" and "WASHINGTON." The shroud wraps around on the heel and on it, it says "AIR JORDAN." I wanted to bring back the proper name instead of just "Jordan." I also realized I went with to much carbon fiber to make it similar to the XVIII, but I could definetly change the design. I have drawn hundreds of different shoes, its just this is my first to be posted....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Wow, thanks for the props. I generally like my own renderings, but don't know how people will react. Plus you guys are a tough crowd. I couldn't have Archeever punkin me out THAT bad! :lol:
laugh.gif
I am just really glad to have NT as an outlet for comp and feedback. It helps ALOT to see some different techniques and what not.
Good Job Arrf^^^ way to cover all views and be thorough. The overall shape needs a bit of refinement, but thanks for posting.
Come on Zenith, I know you got the goods over there! Like I said, it is tough to not bear resemblance to the XI or XVI with these stipulations, just "throw it down big man!"
Shoe guru is M.I.A. again?? ALPHA?? I know you guys got some ish too :smile:
smile.gif

Vocal, those look like black E2W to me, good effort though. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

"Man don't talk smack/ You don't know jack/ Man, I'm the s***/ I'm straight out my momma's a** crack" -words of wisdom from Shaq Diesel

hey i have a drawing but i dont know how to host. Can someone please post it for me??????
thx.

Very impressive.. much props to all you artists.. I had thought about posting some of my art. but saw the quality here and decided to keep my feeble attempts to myself. Big ups to the artists... maybe Nike could take a few pointers from the work posted..

here it is... i am think that the shoe is too busy... or too ugly :rolleyes
eyes.gif
one or both :rolleyes
eyes.gif

24838206.jpg

-----------------------
Sonunox34
-----------------------

archeever i wouldnt be surprised if u would be getting a new job in the near future. ur XIX's are great. NIKE if ur lookin, pick up this man before someone else does.

Magik ink 23, your pic may be closer to the truth than you think. :wink:
wink.gif

Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

From "Carlos". He is not yet a member of NT, but I hope he will soon. Very good! (Sorry for the big pic)

ForCarlos.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif
@ everyone's better than I could do :wow:
embarassed.gif

[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between!​
Selling: VNDS AF2 HI obsidan/neutral grey- size 12 & blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes​

i tried to color it and retake the pic... I can draw, sure cant color.

And again, i had to take the pic with a digi-cam (no scanner).

24845968.jpg

Front is supposed to be patent, the stripes are supposed to be just like the strips on the upper of the XI. And i gave a try and a clear sole. Since its suppose to be "the return of the XI", i even tried to duplicate the shape.

<------ That me.

^^ first ive seen to throw in stripes from xi,
thats hasnt been mentioned, but a pretty cool looking idea for the cover
I WEAR MY SHOES

Nor*Cal Pride + LA Love

jaybone thats an ill picture those r about the only jordans on this topic that i would cop respect

JayBone2315 : Man yours is nice as well, although I think the soles needs some work, its just an opinion :smile:
smile.gif

Ok Guys, I got them finished...FINALLY! Sorry I am posting so much crap in this one thread.
1xixforntfinalreticul.jpg

1axixsole.jpg

1axixlayout.jpg

A few hints:
notice the jumpman-esque shapes that separate the traction pods in the forefoot.
The underside of the lace cover is trimmed in reflective 3m material to make it glow slightly around the edges.
The tpu heel counter is clear as glass. You can see the material of the shroud underneath when up close.
Notice the metal nubs on the medial side: a set of "two" and a set of "three". You got it. There are actually 3 sets of three nubs that lock into the underside of that chrome jewel on the shroud. This is to make the shroud a variable adjustment.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
if that makes any sense.
The toggle is part of the shoe, and not removeable.
What's the verdict??

:wow:
eek.gif
Wow :wow:
eek.gif

You are really good at rendering, you should be worling for a shoe company already.

i say that u killed it vocal.... i give u the best jordan sketch...... i would cop them but they kinda liike like the east to west... lol... watch the nike co. onlookers take your idea....
Fightin' for Inspiration...

Back
Top Bottom