DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

^Very cool. Good photoshop skills and use of textures. I just finished an Ultraflight design. It was just a test to see if I could do some cool stuff in Photoshop. Im not sure if I should post it in this topic.

kas: man, i'm totally diggn' that texture. or the colour... whatever it is, it draws me to that shoe... hrmmm... weird. crazy photoshop skills man!

yo, for those of you who are intrested, a homey of mine has some of my work up if your intrested.

under the feature section of www.flat-footed.com

thanks for arch for the hookup and tim

thanx for the comments guys..
i really like all the other designs here..
just crazy!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!!!!!

25491878.jpg

heres my plus... might look cheap tho
embarassed.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

GOD RESTED ON THE 7TH BECAUSE HE PLAYED ME ON THE 6TH

I played a lot of tough games in my time. Once a guy in one of those games wanted to bet me $10 that I was dead. I was afraid to bet

Now that you mention it, I see the ATR Vertical... but the Ultraflight link is off.

Unfortunately, I don't have a black Prisma, so I'm stuck with 90% Warm Grey... I wanted to get it up ASAP, so I didn't darken it in PS. I'm pretty happy with my experiment with the clear sole. It almost looks good. It's a pretty boring design, though.

:frown:
frown.gif

The shape is off, too... in my earlier sketch, it had a slightly higher cut and the back was slanted forwards a little more. Oh well.

EDIT: I revamped the shape, dropped the heel strap and significantly darkened the patent leather... it looks much better. I'll post it up in a sec.

EDIT: Posted... see above.

some of these designs... not saying any names, im just noticing this in this whole thread... how are you going to get some of these on your foot?
-----------------------
Sonunox34
-----------------------

the sketch from jaywhyes, the design is very cool, so i render it...hope you like it

AJXIXcon.txt

Nice design carth. I like it. Not bad with the clear outsole.

Very cool Photoshop eskei. Very sweet design by JayWhYes. Ive been trying to do some Photoshop too. This is my best attempt at a photoshop Ultraflight like design.

ultraflightii.jpg

uflight02royal.jpg

wow, you say me cool, i say u ultracool.

the design is very good, very nice, that impress me, i like the detail

yo arch, best shoe ive EVER seen from you. That ultraflight is hott man. That should be the Ultraflight 2. I seriously would buy those. Actually i would preorder them before they even came out so i could make sure i got a pair since everyone and thier grandma would want a pair. damn

hyper

Yo ARCH....ive been here since 2001....and i must....that is the BEST rendering ive seen yet.

I used to be into the design scene heavily but i took some time out to work on my graphic design skills. But seing things like that make me want to resume.

Hey ESKEI....long time no hear from...remember me?

"anyone ever try wearing morph skins without the inner chassis for balling? I think its better mainly because it feels lighter than hyperflights " - DunkMan3
"Am I the only person who puts on a M.J. jersey while watching the game then soak it water to get the damp effect?" - UrbanYouth​

holy moly...
damn thats really sweet arch!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!!!!!

Those are tight Arch. They look as good as Coop's rendering of the Ultraflight in Sole Provider. Awesome job. I have photoshop 5.0....what edition are you using? How did you get the mesh texture??? Sweet...

Back
Top Bottom