DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: not a competition but an event.

like he said....shape is a lil off but the lines are super clean ...good job
aim:
ShuGuru314

i want jordan XIII white/navy/flint in a size 12!!!

i have designed two posites for kobe, one with shox and one without. the posite without the shox system, i call it Cyberposite is for Penny too. I would like to post it to see what you think but I cant. Thats s#+t

sorry about the late post. i just found out about this cuz i haven't been around lately with basketball season starting up. here is mine...

kobebryant.jpg

<center><a href=mailto:fernandes@aasp.net>fernandes@aasp.net</a></center>

nice....but like they said...streeeeeetched out
aim:
ShuGuru314

I NEED WHEAT DUNK HIGH in 12/11.5...if you have ANY OTHER DUNKS in a sz 12 lemme know too...i'm addicted

after the new year's...holidays are hectic...and I think it should be an Iverson rendering because his shoes have been pretty bad as of late.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. You fool me you can't get fooled again." -Dubbya
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Here are my proposed ideas.

we can do a sig shoe for:

Yao Ming
Iverson
Steve Francis
Paul Pierce

or totally go left field and

design a running shoe.

Yeah, well even that roxkicks guy that did the fugly T-Mac could do better than the past two shoes Franchise got from RBk.

man, can someone suggest good places that will host pics?!?... the place taht i go to has a bandwith limit wich is just a pain in the ***.

znth, just email me your pics. but my demo ran out for the mac converter. so just make sure there pc jpegs, and you're good to go. I can host for you.

score dood. i have just plain shoe pics that have nothing to do with competitions that i want to post, but dont' want to use the bandwith from my ... getto page.. or whatever, score dood, i'll send em' over soon.

thx.

and i'm no longer on macs, so they'll all be jpgs. from now on...

Back
Top Bottom