DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: not a competition but an event.

And here's cartha to open the scoring. Crappy colouring job, but I find the design is kinda nice.

nike-air-eightposite.jpg

+
.:ME FOR MOD IN '03:.

aight, here we go... Basically, the lightest basketball shoe ever made. Lightweight nonwoven upper material with a monofilament hammok set up featuring lateral rollover reinforcement. The heel cushioning/ control system goes by the working name of flexposite for the time being. It consists of a rigid upper counter and a flexible foamposite heel cup with solid riubber inserts, and a reactive suspension bond between the two (shown in purple). This unit provides active cushioning and traction response while maintaining proper heel alignment. Traditional lacing and ultra flexible forefoot outsole work with a futuristic collar cut and tongue construction for a dynamic fit. Yada yada yada... A Flight shoe for the new millineum, pushed by the most incredible player in the game. Kobe Bryant

shown in regular season and playoff colorways- more gold for Kobe's collection...

KOBEFLIGHTweb.jpg

HOLLA

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

AP:... hahahah... dayum man. tight. man, my shoe has a ankle cut, jus lettn' u know b4 people start sayn' i was bitting your ish.... great minds think alike?!?!

jus wondering, so u still draw nike shoes while ur workn' for fila?!?

nice work so far, i'll post up mine soon when i get the colouring done

z3n

Alpha those are really tight. I won't have time to post anything by tomorrow guys. It was just too short of a notice and I'm not just gonna post some half-*** drawing. I will enjoy all the artwork though.
p.s. ALPHA: did you learn all that jargon in school/make it up/ or learn it at Fila? Where are your shoes already????!

kobeposite.jpg

Two-piece leather upper with minimal foamposite construction to reduce weight. Carbon fiber structure that acts as the springplate as well as a lateral support and heel cup that cradles the foot as it supports. Full-length Zoom Air insole and rubber outsole. Internal shox pad insert in the heel to provide even more impact protection.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. You fool me you can't get fooled again." -Dubbya
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

nice designs guys, but only 3??? And its almost ova. Lets see some more!!! But who am i to speak i prolly wont get one on, before the deadline, cuz ive got know way of getting one up, and im still workin on my own line. So ya know. But hey thought id use this opportunity to exploit my upcoming (fairy tale haha just for FUN!) shoe line. Ill be posting it ASAP. B on the lookout. Oh ya props alpha looks good. PEACE
hyper

It not really a deadline. Just more of a motivational tool. Im almost finish with the lateral view of mine. Just have to get the 3/4 angled view.

Geez... all right, everyone disregard that one... Geez, you guys are better than several rolls of duct tape over the mouth... Embarrassing me like that. LOL Ouch.

A*M*MEzCode Parsing Error:]
Anti-Movement M

dang i just found out about this today (saturday night)

i guess i'll try to throw somethin together...

ALPHAPROJECT: you are my idol...when it comes to renderings and concepts and what not....i wish my brain worked like yours...also your markering skill reign supreme...i wish i could do the things u do with the markers as well

jay: your rendering is also hot....i always like ur stuff

aim:
ShuGuru314

i want jordan XIII white/navy/flint in a size 12!!!

kobeposite3.gif

3 piece foamposite body and so on...i'll post my prelim sketches tomorrow.
strictly's back--with a twist

yo carth why u so negative. How old are you??? Your shoe is a good rendering but it reminds me of the 2nd foam shoe, and the wink, there someone responded bout your shoe.
hyper

Heres mine.

The Nike Ultraposite KB.

3/4 Length Foamposite construction - for support
Ultra_Plastron structure - ankle support
Modular-fit system - pull on loop to tighten
Podular Zoom Air - internal pods of Zoom Air
Full-Length Carbon Fiber Springboard

Also, I was trying to design it after a spiral galaxy.

Kobefinal.jpg

Ok, I threw something together afterall. The inage is a bit tilted cuz I could not figure out how to adjust it in photoshop. Internal midsole with intermittent revealed zones..Forefoot zoom for responsiveness and low profile heel air unit for comfortable atmosphere reentry.
ResizeWizard1koberender.jpg%20%20%20%20%20%20

wow! I am feeling everybody's designs! Archeever, that is some spacey ish! Reminds me of that cartoon back in the day with the people that had wings in space...can't remember. Nice job guys!

Nice vocal, thats a nice mesh thing you got going there on the cuff of the shoe. Ive been trying to do something like that for awhile.

JAYWHES'S SHOE IS WHAT THE ULTRAPOSITES SHOULD HAVE BEEN...THOSE BLOW THE ULTRAS AWAY

dayum man, we gots some wiket ish goin' on here!!... ummm... i know i posted this, but ummm... yeh, i've been playing video games... so i'm gona post mine late... besides i wanted to colour it in well...soooOoo... mine'll be in here by tommrah

but dayum man... we DEFF. have to do this more often!

here something i just did real quick, i didnt have much time...just wanted to contribute...

as for the shoe i pretty much just liked the shapes...
Untitled-1.jpg

damn- erybody comin through... ain't seen Jay in a while- he back... Archeever with the wild ish- kinda dope... Vocal I'm feelin the little reveals of the midsole- interesting... Mauze's has to be my favorite at the moment though- clean and new... keep it up fellerz...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Nice mauze. I like it.

Hey, if anyone needs help hosting their image, just email me the file. I didnt realize with my cable modem, i had web space.

Back
Top Bottom