DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

aiights, here' s mine, the Yao Ming shox. inspired by the chinese clothing, and it's collars and styles. The colours are the colours of the china flag. The outer is a shroud, and u can kinda see the laces underneath popping out. ummm... shox in back, air in front... hope u like it. i didn't want to do like a hyperflihgt shoe. i was tryn' hard to go away from it... buttttt.... this shape and cleaness obviously looks the best. if i get the chance, i'll upload all the shoes that never made it...

lemme know what u think

z3n
[image]http://supahfly.250free.com/yaomingshox6.jpg[/image]

[image]http://supahfly.250free.com/yaomingshox4.jpg[/image]

Znth, your pics aren't working....
yaomingshox6.jpg
yaomingshox4.jpg%20

WOW!!! Holy Crap Zenith! I like those alot man, good work!!! Got your pics back up. Not sure what happened???

thx for the comments. yeh, i'm chinese, so makn' the shoe " chinese" was pretty important to me. thas why i went through a larger process, and did more reserach than i normally would for a non-project shoe.

VD23: dood, why didn't my pics workn on my post but on urs?!

hahahahha.... thas my name for most things... from bootsy colins... jus couldnt' use it on this cause it's already taken.

:wow:
eek.gif
wow - that's got to be the best looking shroud concept i ever saw ! i like that chinese "collar".
dirk nowitzki is god disguised as larry bird.

hi guys.....
i'm sorry i haven't been able to post my design.....my DSL services from direct tv have been terminated and i can't get online :\
ohwell.gif
(i'm on my aunts laptop now)

i must say archeever is the man ...u keep gettin better ...keep it up

vocal...i love your designs, like always....it reminds me of one of ur previous shoes, but this one is better lol.....great work

znth ...good concept with the yao shox...i like ur style

hyperflight.....altho your design is very similiar to the og ultraflights i must say your rendering skills are awesome

i hope to get a new DSL service soon and i'll post some of the renderings i got

peace
aim:
ShuGuru314

I NEED WHEAT DUNK HIGH in 12/11.5...if you have ANY OTHER DUNKS in a sz 12 lemme know too...i'm addicted

Here is my design...It was made for Luke Ridnour of the Oregon Ducks. For those who don't know him, he is a small point guard and possibly the best guard in college.

Mholtz2323@aol.com

dsc00326.jpg

That's a great rendering job Mholz....looks a bit like alphaprojects AJ I revamp.
Shuguru: sorry to hear you couldn't make this one bro. Hope to have you back in the game soon :D
happy.gif

I do remember that Jordan I shoe, but thats not what i was trying to do. But i do remember the shape of the shoe alpha used, and i base most of my shoes on that foot shape. Ah well.
Hope y'all enjoy anyway.

Ill be back with a Jordan drawing.
Waiting for my 48-prismacolor set to arrive.
Later

yo dood, thas lookn' good! i'm not sure if i've seen ur stuff b4... i'm lookn' forward to the jordan pic!

thankyou...
I really havent posted anything before.
Im more into drawing people, like his AIRNESS.
I just ordered a 48-marker set today and should get it later this week or earlier next week. I plan on doing a really cool Jordan drawing for our soon to be remodeled basement, and when i finish, I will post it right away.
And ur Yao Ming shox are cool as ever!!!
Awesome work!

AIM: MHoltz2323

^^^^ great buy (on those markers) I got a 72 color set for x-mas and they are straight butter. Get a set of cool greys too. They help ALOT!!!!!

how much did u pay for the 72 set.
I just bought the 48 set for $80 bucks.
got it on ebay-store.

I hope 48 is enough
And do you also use the colorless blender

Now i gotta go find a nice illus. board to draw on.

great rendering Mholtz. I love Oregon/Oregon State so it's good to see someone reppin the Pac-10. I dunno if u meant this to happen, but the shoe kind of reminds me of a duck, Oregon's mascot. :lol:
laugh.gif

keep it up

HIT ME UP ON AIM: hobo808 and ballinwizard69

[/b]​

you holtz thats nice man. I totally hate the ducks (eventhough i live in oregon 20 minutes from the oregon campus) BUT!!! i must say Ridnour and Jackson are prime. The best duo. ridnour is sooo good. ya and get some cool greys, i personally like the 10% warm grey for shading more but my designs sucked until i got greys. get some greys they're great. you only really need 10%, 30%, and 50%.
hyper

thanks .
Yeah...Ill have to get some cool grey markers. I might just end up buying that marker set and i think it comes with the colorless blender.
Im gonna do the drawing of Jordan on a Strathmore Illustration Board 500 series plate surface.

I Hope That Works.

Thanks for the kicksology link! I really appreciate it... Hopefully, I can try to post something up this week, even though it's past the deadline.

Just get the set of 10 greys in one box. All grades are nice to have at some point. Check out a book called ""New Marker techniques" very helpful. The set of 72 markers is like 250, but I won't use half of the colors most the time. I find highlighting with colored pencil works great too. Especially white. Good luck and keep drawing....

Back
Top Bottom