Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

IMO oly VI >>>>> oly VII... i think some, but not all, have opinions effected by the fact that the VIIs were more limited.

i mean wow, this year is the 1st time the oly VI retrod and the 3rd time the VIIs retrod.

IMO oly VI >>>>> oly VII... i think some, but not all, have opinions effected by the fact that the VIIs were more limited.
i mean wow, this year is the 1st time the oly VI retrod and the 3rd time the VIIs retrod.
yeah that is true.. imo, I like them both. The 7's go with more outfits than 6's but they are both nice. I love the 6's sole. Thats what sold it for me

i honestly don't care about how often they come out, the oly vii's are just far more beautiful than the oly vi's imo. that, and they were what mj wore with the original dream team.

anyways, i was just on my way to see if the 9 was still there and got a call from the wife who had just picked them up for me. after 20% voucher they came to aud$175.

if the blue parts on the vi were nubuck, like the carmine bits on those, the vi's would be a winner. i just don't like the look of blue leather on white leather. didn't like em all that much in 2000, no different now. and the vi are my fave sig too.

it's cool, though. we all got our tastes and legit reasons for em. :smile:

So, still wondering why these sold better than the VIs.

i dont think they sold better. there were waaaay more vis than viis produced and they all sold out.

but because there were way more available, the resell is less than the viis

Hope they don't cancel on me. Better not ndc. Thanks for the info homie.

Last edited:
miss the kd iv st restock now these, guess i gotta troll ndc every half hour and pause life to come up

Last edited:
unbelievable. tried on an 8 and it fit just fine. exchanged my 9 for it. so, these run A FULL SIZE longer than my nikeid2012 which fit perfect. and to think the '02 black reds i sold last year were a 10. so unless jb are going nuts with shoe sizes, my feet have shrunk 2 sizes in 10 years.

my feet are shrinking, i admit that, but not that much. size 9 oly 2012s are like flippers next to size 9 cdp hares. these are more oversized than the obsidians were.

i have never in my life wore a size 8 anything. man, i wish i were joking.

Last edited:

Any difference quality wise between the 04, ftlotg, and 2012 release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom