Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

One of the cleanest pickup this year the quality isn't bad either these and the Cav4s are probably the best quality this year...
Playoff 12s worst quality this year

One of the cleanest pickup this year the quality isn't bad either these and the Cav4s are probably the best quality this year...
Playoff 12s worst quality this year
i dont know about the PO 12's being poor quality, mine came perfect and are comfortable as hell...

Still on the hunt for a size 9.5, was in Brooklyn near Fulton mall today walked in a sneaker spot and asked how much dude said 350, I couldn't stop laughing

Mom & pop stores on fulton are funny... Im going there just to try them on before release and check if I have to stay TTS

Just who do those mom and pop stores think they are, flightclub? 
roll.gif

Mom & pop stores on fulton are funny... Im going there just to try them on before release and check if I have to stay TTS

Still on the hunt for a size 9.5, was in Brooklyn near Fulton mall today walked in a sneaker spot and asked how much dude said 350, I couldn't stop laughing

Just who do those mom and pop stores think they are, flightclub? :rofl:

mom and pop indian store on fulton have been known for years as crooks as well as other indian stores in most urban areas in nyc

screw them all

Last edited:
mom and pop indian store on fulton have been known for years as crooks as well as other indian stores in most urban areas in nyc
screw them all
The crooks on Fulton are probably the same ones on 125th in Harlem, at least the prices are the same. 

Last edited:
Didn't like them when they released but they grew on me, ended up buying a pair today.

Footlocker EU still has stock and at £119.99 (link) cheaper than NDC. Just checked NDC, they reduced to price from £130 to £125.

Last edited:
for aussies, if you vote on the footlocker art prize, you can get a 20% off voucher, and if you can still find a pair of these in your size, the voucher applies since it has been just over two weeks.

i saw a 9 the other day, so tempting at $176AUD. been lusting for these for years. wife said sure but it would be my university graduation gift, i said "pft, not good enough." worked too damn hard over three years just to get some discounted kicks.

/coolstorybro

Last edited:

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Wore mine today , thank god I went half a sz down. Even with sneaker shields in them I still have room and the leather is very good, doesn't leave deep crease marks like military 4s and fr 4s from this year , very good quality :smokin

Waiting for the price of these to go down. Prices have gone down from 250 to about 200. Will be copping these instead of the Gold Medal Pack.

I've worn my pair for a couple times with sneakershields in them. Glad I did go .5 down cause otherwise, they would've seemed long. I actually like this pair, and I'm glad I picked them up. Especially for someone who never owned a pair of VIIs.

Still need a pair of these I'm pissed I got those 6s instead

My how quickly things change. I remember leading up their rd, the Oly 6 thread was at 50+ pages, and this one was 14 pages.

Can't believe how slept on VIIs are in general. I don't own many (just these and CDP Hares) and both are fantastic IMO

Back
Top Bottom