Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Its funny how the Obsidians 12s & Olympic 6s aint been retro in over 10 years & still sitting on shelves, but these where released 2 years ago & sold out quicker than both..
mean.gif

NBA Store sold out of these in exactly 3 minutes this morning.. Glad I was able to cop through FNL just as I was about to give up and go back to sleep.. Congrats to everyone who bought these to wear.

Damn still mad disappointed i didnt get these, makes me sad knowing people bought these just to make a quick buck when there are tons of people like me who really wanted them to wear and couldnt get them :frown: damn. just gonna wait til sept 1 and probably take that day off work and camp out or something i really want some 7's but dont wanna pay 300+

I feel the exact same way I couldn't get them either

Its funny how the Obsidians 12s & Olympic 6s aint been retro in over 10 years & still sitting on shelves, but these where released 2 years ago & sold out quicker than both..
mean.gif
that's how you can tell a lot of people that got them are probably new to this. also, i think the 6's had a big role in the hype behind these.

when i went for the 6's there were mostly teens there.  

Sad day car over heated on the way to pick up my RSVP pair. They wouldn't even hold it for me. No sneakers for a few months gotta pay repair cost on my ride. Damn.

Sad day car over heated on the way to pick up my RSVP pair. They wouldn't even hold it for me. No sneakers for a few months gotta pay repair cost on my ride. Damn.

damn bro. goodluck to you. that must suck. try to cop them online if anything. and resell on these shouldnt be much. glad the quality on these are nice though.

Sorry to hear that.

Seems like NikeTowns aren't playing when it comes to RSVP pick up times. That's lame!:smh:

Tell me about it :smh:
2004's and FTLOG's have always been easily attainable for anyone who wanted them.

QFT !!!

Copped a DS pair of FTLOG's from a NT member a couple weeks ago for retail shipped .

Seems like a lot of people disliked the FTLOG heart.

Congratz to those that copped! Kind of glad I sat this one out. Gotta get ready for the 4's in a few weeks.

Last edited:
man i think its going to be worse :smh:

Yeah, the bred 11 release will be worse than the concord release. Shoot I'm worried about the bred 4 release.

Back on topic, impala's pic is nice....I hope my 7s will look that good when they come in. Lol

I got 2 pair of 6s last week so I wouldn't have to worry if i didn't get these. Just gonna flip the 6s and pick these up.

When the GMP comes out I'm putting the Olympic 6s & 7s in the box cuz i think it'll look dope!

See alot of upset NT'ers :lol:

I passed on these because I think Olympic 7's are vastly overrated.

I'ma cop the Raptor 7s because I think they are the best colorway for the VII model.

I have the 2002 Raptors already but I wear them to parties & functions. So i'll cop the 2012 version to put on freeze. 8)

There's no organization when it comes to these releases. I stood in line at a mall outside at 5am that has 5 sneaker stores and they only received between 14 - 50 plus shoes per store. Why would JB limit how many shoes these stores is beneath me. Anyhow, the first 56 people got their tickets to foot locker, which became sold out.

Mind you there is only 1 security guard. It was so easy for people from the back of the line to cut into the mall when it opened at 8am. People became furious and was ready to mob the mall. The security guard goes on about closing the mall down and all this and that. Mind you he only have a flash light and a cellphone. Someone screamed out, the mall opens at 8am, you just can't shut down the mall. Everybody broke out running in.

The first time ever in my life I had to run to a store and purchase shoes. Not only that, I had to jump over the sidewalk railing and elbow my way into the entrance just to keep my spot. Never again will I do this...

I ended up getting a size 12 when i needed a size 11. And I got a size 7 GS when I needed an 8. Being that shoes were too big, nobody wanted to trade and some people wanted more money on top of the trade, I ended up selling them for $220 ( pain and suffering included). I kept the size 7 for a friend.

This pissed me off so much. I try not to use my connection so I can give people a fair chance. The way things went down, I'll just take 45 mins ride to the store where my friend is a store manager.

Last edited:
I dont se how dudes could have missed out for the 7s

there was bout 150 heads out there at HoH in Dallas ...

Its the kids killing it man , you got these teenagers beasting over the most basic stuff

You could not move any of the CDP shoes that was not a VI , or a black and red XI for 200 a few years ago now dudes got the nerve to want 300 plus for them.

The kids buy 1 pair just to flip to make a small amount , when you got the college age ,or professional guys who want them to wear causally but wont jump threw hoops
for them because we busy we will pay the kids resale fee . Then bam we just created a small time hustle for them to get over on us Older heads with. Thats what keeps
em coming back to do it.

I just bring one of my younger cousins everytime i go to keep the younger ones in order. Im 2 old to be fighting and standing for hours for some shoes :smh:

I hate to be rude but sometimes you just got to punk em out and keep moving... The hood cats aint camping out for kicks ..

DAMNNNNNNNNNN

You people KILL me with the crying about resellers. How do you think the resellers get them? They put in the work and if you did the same-thing you would have a pair. Every release i get 3-4 pairs and resell to make my pair free thats not a hustle thats being smart -- I dont want to pay for sneakers so thats how i get mine for free......you people complain talking about kids camping out or people bring their friends just to resell go join them or shut the hell up man.... damn nobody wanna hear about you not being able to score a pair cause all the resellers taking them up....... that's bull and you know it.

I don't care who doesn't agree with me either i score at least 3 pairs every time from either online or RSVP or both because i put the work in and i never camp and never pay more than retail -- if you cant do it then you should be paying the resell price cause you lazy.

Last edited:
sometimes finishline doesnt....if you placed an order and have an order #,call them up

This may be the first release since....Concords?....that ALL sizes sold out in stores, from infrants to Mens...atleast here in NYC

Is the quality on these good, bad or just ok? Different ppl saying different things :x
I really would like to avoid overspending on some b-grade type '12 oly 7's.
Might have to hunt down an 04 or FTLOTG pair if push come to shove.

The quality on the 2004 is somewhat better. However, I'm not saying that the 2004's didn't have their issues with glue spots or creased leather.
However, I think in general the materials were better on the 2004's.

However, if it came to a pair I would wear, go with the recent release. Who wants a 7 year old shoe with the rubber and leather that will crack and
discolor just because of their age. Just my opinion.

DAMNNNNNNNNNN
You people KILL me with the crying about resellers. How do you think the resellers get them? They put in the work and if you did the same-thing you would have a pair. Every release i get 3-4 pairs and resell to make my pair free thats not a hustle thats being smart -- I dont want to pay for sneakers so thats how i get mine for free......you people complain talking about kids camping out or people bring their friends just to resell go join them or shut the hell up man.... damn nobody wanna hear about you not being able to score a pair cause all the resellers taking them up....... that's bull and you know it.
I don't care who doesn't agree with me either i score at least 3 pairs every time from either online or RSVP or both because i put the work in and i never camp and never pay more than retail -- if you cant do it then you should be paying the resell price cause you lazy.

Congrats on what you've accomplished

sometimes finishline doesnt....if you placed an order and have an order #,call them up

This may be the first release since....Concords?....that ALL sizes sold out in stores, from infrants to Mens...atleast here in NYC

Thx for the help I sure hope my order goes through cuz I'm getting scared with no confirmation I shouldn't have checked out with PayPal

Back
Top Bottom