Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Im a manager at a retail shoe store and I even hate you resellers..1 because yall rape hard working mothers and fathers of kids who give their parents a hard time to get these shoes. 2 Because most of yall don't know anything about shoes, buy multiple pairs of every release, and when yall can't sell them, bring them back to me for a refund messing up my weekly store sales goals. I encourage customers to not buy from resellers..because when yall can't sell them  yall bring them back and they can buy them for retail from me..resellers call themselves hustlers but when did it become ok to buy 10 kilos from Papi and decide to bring them back later when you can't flip it..well im Papi at my store..when you bring work back to me..i don't sell it to you no more...sneaker resellers are weak.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any good tips on getting notified immediately of restocks?  I know at times the major retailers will post on twitter but many times they do not.  Looking for any tips regarding restocks really. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone have any good tips on getting notified immediately of restocks?  I know at times the major retailers will post on twitter but many times they do not.  Looking for any tips regarding restocks really. Thanks for any help.
There is a program (I forgot the name) that notifies you when a webstore updates its products and restocks.. google it.

it's exactly the same. He paid for the sneakers and he can do what he wishes with them. Whether he purchases them on release day or 3 years later. He spent HIS money on them not yours. That would be like me coming in here getting mad at you for collecting so many sneakers. You only have two feet why do you need so many sneakers?? Cmon. We've all benefitted from the reselling of sneakers one way or another. Whether it's reselling on release day or reselling from your personal collection in the future..Unfortunately that's the nature of the beast..
Im not trying to hate on my man or tell him what to do with his money.  Like I said it is what it is.  But hes not going to get a positive response on here talking bout how many pairs he bought to resell.  We have two different points of view and thats cool bro.

I missed these but its my fault. I thought they would sit like the 6's. So I went to the mall after work at 5 and they were long gone. No biggie tho I'm trying to cut back. I threw on the Olympic 1s and called it a day. Maybe I'll cop is resell comes down...

How reliable is FA once you've ordered? Do they cancel often?
They don't cancel often, but they will cancel if its not in stock. They don't have a central warehouse where apparel and kicks are stored. They are shipped from individual FA locations that happen to have stock left.

:lol: who's crying? I'm just stating the obvious. No need to get all butt hurt and defensive.

Butt hurt? I got get free pairs of kicks every release i could care less what anyone says but for the sake of the argument of course im going to be defensive when everyone coming at me cause they hate resellers -- I knew that would happen but its funny cause secretly some of yall be buy 2-3 pairs and flip em or put kicks on ice to resell for 5x the amount paid later.

Plain and simple if you really want a pair of shoes and you spend the time you will get them at retail. I havent left the house for a release in a couple years and i have been able to get multiple pairs of every release. Usually the kids complaining are the ones that dont know what they are doing and they just want pairs to fall in their lap. For instructions on how to handle a release reference the concord thread. Pretty much every way to secure a pair is in there.
Also if you disagree and really want to prove a point you should boycott resellers and sell all your heat off for retail. Hit me up when you do.

:pimp:

it's exactly the same. He paid for the sneakers and he can do what he wishes with them. Whether he purchases them on release day or 3 years later. He spent HIS money on them not yours. That would be like me coming in here getting mad at you for collecting so many sneakers. You only have two feet why do you need so many sneakers?? Cmon. We've all benefitted from the reselling of sneakers one way or another. Whether it's reselling on release day or reselling from your personal collection in the future..Unfortunately that's the nature of the beast..

:pimp:

Im a manager at a retail shoe store and I even hate you resellers..1 because yall rape hard working mothers and fathers of kids who give their parents a hard time to get these shoes. 2 Because most of yall don't know anything about shoes, buy multiple pairs of every release, and when yall can't sell them, bring them back to me for a refund messing up my weekly store sales goals. I encourage customers to not buy from resellers..because when yall can't sell them  yall bring them back and they can buy them for retail from me..resellers call themselves hustlers but when did it become ok to buy 10 kilos from Papi and decide to bring them back later when you can't flip it..well im Papi at my store..when you bring work back to me..i don't sell it to you no more...sneaker resellers are weak.

I know you didn't just compare sneakers to the drug game -- Nobody trying to buy bricks from "papi" and return them we are not talking about thousands of dollars we are talking about a couple hundred dollars and what it to you if they return the kicks you gonna get screamed on by your boss? -- Your the manager at a shoe store who cares about your sales numbers, store goals or your returns? Your store making profit off little kids working in sweat shops making nikes for $1. How you getting mad at people trying to do what your sneaker store is doing?

Im not trying to hate on my man or tell him what to do with his money.  Like I said it is what it is.  But hes not going to get a positive response on here talking bout how many pairs he bought to resell.  We have two different points of view and thats cool bro.

I wasn't expecting one but i would expect people to understand instead of just talking nonsense about how I'm messing up the shoe game when im not even making a dent in it. This is simple business 101 you buy stuff for cheap and sell it for more that's called making a profit -- Nike does it with shoes made from little kids paying them $1 an hour.....resellers do it again, clothing stores do it when they buy at wholesale and resell for profit -- Don't knock people trying to hustle kicks you can easily get if you put in some effort. Dont get mad at the resellers get mad at the people who buy at inflated prices. I sold the Oly 7s for $240 not these rape prices of 300+ im seeing everywhere.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting one but i would expect people to understand instead of just talking nonsense about how I'm messing up the shoe game when im not even making a dent in it. This is simple business 101 you buy stuff for cheap and sell it for more that's called making a profit -- Nike does it with shoes made from little kids paying them $1 an hour.....resellers do it again, clothing stores do it when they buy at wholesale and resell for profit -- Don't knock people trying to hustle kicks you can easily get if you put in some effort. Dont get mad at the resellers get mad at the people who buy at inflated prices. I sold the Oly 7s for $240 not these rape prices of 300+ im seeing everywhere.
really!!! Jz retail price is not cheap then you sell them for what 50 bucks more.... and you have to pay fees and shipping... not a really good hustle to me..

I agree

Since this is the fourth time these shoes have been released I didn't think it would sell out.  Crazy now how almost every GR sells out in minutes.  Hoh in my city still had like 6-8 sz 11 & 12s as of 6pm last night but all other sizes were gone. 

I don't see these releases getting any better, if anything they are just going to get worse.

Jz retail price is not "cheap" and you make what 50/60 bucks on it... minus ebay fees and shipping... not a good hustle to me...

I agree about the buyers statement tho.... no buyer no reseller....

I missed these but its my fault. I thought they would sit like the 6's. So I went to the mall after work at 5 and they were long gone. No biggie tho I'm trying to cut back. I threw on the Olympic 1s and called it a day. Maybe I'll cop is resell comes down...
Rocked my oly 1's yesterday, some kids in oly 6’s asked when they dropping.. I just kept walking..

I know you didn't just compare sneakers to the drug game -- Nobody trying to buy bricks from "papi" and return them we are not talking about thousands of dollars we are talking about a couple hundred dollars and what it to you if they return the kicks you gonna get screamed on by your boss? -- Your the manager at a shoe store who cares about your sales numbers, store goals or your returns? Your store making profit off little kids working in sweat shops making nikes for $1. How you getting mad at people trying to do what your sneaker store is doing?
You think retailers are doing the same thing YOU DOING?? business is business i dont have time to explain to you what it is either. what you doing is sharking and blood sucking. Managers care about their sales goals!!! wtf a store is not a store because it's there..you have to SALE..the more you sale the more/better product you get and longer you stay open come on. The point is most returns on air jordans come from YOU ppl..not people that actually want the shoe. You don't even know anything about economics trying to supply and demand lol..Nike makes the direct profits off "little kids in sweat shops" lol funny ..the retailers pay NIKE % of the retail and retailers sell it at the suggested price or MORE..no point in going back and forth with you ..i don't deal with your kind anyway ..i just voiced my opinion on why nobody like you ppl.

You think retailers are doing the same thing YOU DOING?? business is business i dont have time to explain to you what it is either. what you doing is sharking and blood sucking. Managers care about their sales goals!!! wtf a store is not a store because it's there..you have to SALE..the more you sale the more/better product you get and longer you stay open come on. The point is most returns on air jordans come from YOU ppl..not people that actually want the shoe. You don't even know anything about economics trying to supply and demand lol..Nike makes the direct profits off "little kids in sweat shops" lol funny ..the retailers pay NIKE % of the retail and retailers sell it at the suggested price or MORE..no point in going back and forth with you ..i don't deal with your kind anyway ..i just voiced my opinion on why nobody like you ppl.
As the manager if you don't like the store policy on returns change it. Footlocker by me doesn't allow the return of any shoe with a release date.

P.S. what do you mean "you people". Lol.

Ugh big polo logo..
you rock the small? 
mean.gif

As the manager if you don't like the store policy on returns change it. Footlocker by me doesn't allow the return of any shoe with a release date.
P.S. what do you mean "you people". Lol.
..lol that's what I meant when I said I don't deal with you people.  "you people" = resellers

P.S. Good for that footlocker by you. that's the **** I like.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom