Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

DID MARQUEESOLE HAVE THE BIN2 CUZ IF NOT THESE MIGHT NOT BE AS LIMITED AS THE 2S EITHER WAY EASY COP JUST LIKE THE TWOS WAIT STILL HAVE TO SEE THEM IN PERSON

BIN 23 IX RELEASE DATE June 5th

^^^ They are limited to 1097 pairs again that will be individually #'d...

The release date is set for June 5th @ HoH

Just wondering if marqueesole kicks are included in that 1097 pairs if not wat they extra BC DID U GET THE BIN 2S

Originally Posted by bc60997

BIN 23 IX RELEASE DATE June 5th

^^^ They are limited to 1097 pairs again that will be individually #'d...

The release date is set for June 5th @ HoH

is Niketown's gettin them as well?

These are ok, but I'll bet the quality is going to be great, which is a huge selling point in an Air Jordan these days

So these are actually coming out?

I mentioned I saw sample pics of these but the sample pics I saw months ago didnt have the red spot.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Just wondering if marqueesole kicks are included in that 1097 pairs if not wat they extra BC DID U GET THE BIN 2S

Yes I did.

As far as where they are releasing it seems like HoH only for right now.  I have not heard that any Niketown will have these.  It will be the exact same release as the BIN 2's

who was the schmuck that put the red splat on the shoe, straight killed it...idk this will be a game day decision to cop...

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

some one grab me a pair!sz12! Please!!!!!

I'm not trying to come at you being rude in any way but why don't you get them yourself when they drop?? Where do you live?

Release places? Release date? Retail price? True to size?

Everyone in here is just humping the ground right now.. lets get to the real concerns about this shoe.

I called my local HOH a few days ago they said they should be getting them in for sale June 5th but it hasnt yet been confirmed and that they should know by Monday.

These get the Pass from Elway!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom