DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

I gotta have these. they remind me of the IV's that dropped back in 99. Regardly its a VI and its a clean colorway. Wont be too hard to match these up.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by edunpeal

these remind me of the antracite VIIIs aka "Blacktoes" that was released a couple of years ago
ohwell.gif
chill those were doo doo.....
laugh.gif
Funny thing is I just un-deadstocked my purr
my Mrs NikeTalk knows thay I make horrible retros look fly

laugh.gif
I own a pair of those also the quality on them are really nice

i still got my DS
pimp.gif
and alot of people slept on those VIIIs when itreleased but i agree the quality is way better than most of the recently released retros imo
tired.gif

These are the VI that I'm most looking forward too this year. Definite cop for me, plus I think they'll look even nicer in person

Never been a huge fan of the white colorway VI's, but I think I am going to cop Motorsports over these. That speckled jack is just not doin it for me.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Never been a huge fan of the white colorway VI's, but I think I am going to cop Motorsports over these. That speckled jack is just not doin it for me.

QFT. That $175 price tag won't hang long.

To me 3rd best pair of 6s releasing that's assuming infrared package is releasing also what's that's material being used on the black

as RD gets closer watch how many opinions change, look at the red/white 12s and the space jams. a majority of people hated them, then came official pics andeveryone lost their mind. and had to have them. prime example the varsity 6s majority of people hated them when the early pics surfaced. RD gets closer and nowdudes going back and forth on how much they love and hate the shoe. as march gets closer just watch how this thread is going to explode

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

as RD gets closer watch how many opinions change, look at the red/white 12s and the space jams. a majority of people hated them, then came official pics and everyone lost their mind. and had to have them. prime example the varsity 6s majority of people hated them when the early pics surfaced. RD gets closer and now dudes going back and forth on how much they love and hate the shoe. as march gets closer just watch how this thread is going to explode
Well the White/Red XII is still sitting on shelves in Full size run all across the country, so I wouldnt say people necessarily lost their mindsover that shoe.

As for this shoe, it isn't a HIDEOUS shoe, it's just the speckles are not something that they needed to do, it would have been a sick shoe if that partwas solid.

Back
Top Bottom