Detailed pics of Raging Bull Red Suede Vs

they are ok the tounge should have been black and the jumpman red!!! and the 23 on side shouldve been black

pimp.gif
I am liking these...

they look good, but easy pass for me. if i get my hands on an extra $300 i'll just invest it in a pair of 99s though. they're kinda the same as the"thunder" and "lightning" 4s to me, they look good but the og colors suit them better.

Originally Posted by jaylin901

they are ok the tounge should have been black and the jumpman red!!! and the 23 on side shouldve been black
co-sign, but as you know JB always got to mess up something before official release...

I will still cop, but I still like the photoshop Maze did better. black shoe laces and red jumpman on tongue was a lot better. Could of been in my top 5 fav.j's

358133735.jpg

2zdvkg5.jpg

pretty nice, BUT that tongue looks completely off. Long(tall) and the way the jumpman is stitched on looks weird, I hate that.

nice touch on the flames. Maybe I'll pick these up when the pack goes on sale around me, I'm not big on clear soles, they look great fresh but as niceof a finishing touch they add is as much of a distraction they become once they yellow for me.

They ight, but they don't even come close to the first DMP. I'm not going to lose any sleep if don't get them.

Blooded out ! ahaha . they look nice but imma have to pass. let's see some pics of the other shoe now .

not bad as some kind of new retro CW...
but not really feeling them~
unless they r cheap~ lol but obviously they will not~

Back
Top Bottom