Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

This game will be more like the Celtics game than the Fakers game for PHX.

We won't see much of the old running Suns. This is the type of game that Shaq will make a difference in. Too bad we're in the West and we don't getmany of these games.
Detroit is more physical than Boston, and that game got a bit heated between Stat and No-heart Garnett. I can't wait to see this matchup.

For some reason I've missed the Pistons when they've played in PHX the last 3 years, so I'm pretty happy to be going to this game - even though Ihave to wake up early on a Sunday morning.

Whatever happens I can guarantee one thing. Rashweed will complain. Often
p1_rasheed.jpg

It'll be a SLOW game..

I expect vintage GHILL to come out and bury his old team
pimp.gif

Japs24 wrote:
I expect vintage GHILL to come out and bury his old team
pimp.gif

That would be nice to see. He's been playing some very good basketball lately.
I really wasn't sure how much he had left in the tank buthe's been a pleasant surprise this year.

I expect a Piston win, and then a long comment from NBAdotcom about how the Suns are so much better, but didn't play like it. Included will be a stupidresponses like "Yes, the Suns lost but Amare had a huge dunk. OMGGGGGGG", which will probably be from JDiddy.

Originally Posted by rocboys

dont mind zodogg, newbies always take him seriously.
honestly once u don't take him seriously he's not as bad as the 12 year old faker fans here make him out to be..

honestly once u don't take him seriously he's not as bad as the 12 year old faker fans here make him out to be..

He's just strong-opinionated.
laugh.gif

I used to not respect him, but I just realized he's a hard-headed fan, not quite a homer, but he's cleaned up his behavior a lot, not nearly as bad asthings were before because people provoked him/he provoked them and neither would stop. Not a bad guy though. (Can't believe I just said that.
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom