Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

I predict Suns will play exclusive man to man defense, so Chauncey will score 89 points this afternoon in a victory

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I predict Suns will play exclusive man to man defense, so Chauncey will score 89 points this afternoon in a victory
Historically he's always killed us. Hell, when he missed a game (I think it was last season) freaking Flip Murray killed us...so the DetroitPG's have had lots of success against us. Hopefully with Shaq in the lane Chauncey will be less able to get uncontested layups so often.

Yeah I was just throwing that out there to mess with yall Suns fans....

Honestly, this is the first season in a while where I wish the regular season was over and we could just get the playoffs started already.

We're 2 games behind Boston, and I really think that we will catch them for that #1 seed....

laugh.gif
@ Diaw's constant traveling.

anybody else notice the shotty officiating in favor of the suns since shaq came to the team?

come on guys, lets not get too excited. these are the pistons we are talking about. a team known for going on offensive droughts

and suns are known to fill it up quick with 3's.

plus the shotty officiating..

Shaq made no play on that basketball... The hell is Mark Jackson talking about?
laugh.gif

how does stat NOT get a technical there? im telling you the suns got they own set of rules
laugh.gif

DEEP IN MY HEART I knew the scums win over the celtics was a fluke
unless they make some unbelievable comeback

Back
Top Bottom