Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

STAT is getting frustrated and is starting to cry like Zodogg and all the NT suns fans on here.

roll.gif

That's how you close the half. I'm really impressed with their young guys.

sick.gif
Pistons looking like the beasts of the East once again, murdering the Suns right now.

Well I guess this is another loss to a bottom feeder team for the Suns.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why does the Phoenix crowd cheer for the away team? I find it strange.. unless theres alot of Pistons fans that made the trip.. lol

i would assume there are a lot of pistons fans; they're a good team. it's not like they're playing the timberwolves.

and to add another point, abc needs to fire van gundy. he sounds like a little kid that's trying WAY too hard to come up with jokes. I can tell the othertwo are forcing themselves to cooperate with his stupidity.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
You didn't get a response the first time so you decided to post an annoying comment again.

eyes.gif

lame

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So all of the Suns fans are pretty much like Zo? Never knew that...

It may be early, but I really believe the window closed for the Suns whnen they traded for Shaq.

It's painfully obvious that the Suns need a backup point guard over Brent Barry or any other shooter.

I cringe every time Steve leaves the game. It seems to be worst this year than in seasons past.

If there's anyway they can do to get Sam Cassell, regardless of how old he is and where he's at, they must do it.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
You didn't get a response the first time so you decided to post an annoying comment again.

eyes.gif

What's LAME is how you and other Suns fans on here get SALTY when other people besides Suns fans post in Suns game threads.
Grow up and learn someclass.

suns fans proving they are the absolute worst fans in the nba. how do you cheer a flagrant foul, cheer a ref almost getting hurt, and boo your own team whenthey are one of the best in the league? ridiculous and classless...

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

What's LAME is how you and other Suns fans on here get SALTY when other people besides Suns fans post in Suns game threads.
Grow up and learn some class.
ZoDogg does not equal all Suns fans,
Please stop

Originally Posted by NobleKane

susn fans proving they are the absolute worst fans in the nba. how do you cheer a flagrant foul, cheer a ref almost getting hurt, and boo your own team when they are one of the best in the league? ridiculous and classless...

Probably went to ASU.

anyway this is comedy. the pistons are making this look way too easy. The suns defense is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom