Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

I think the needle marks in these two were big and noticable because he was using needles from the vet designed for animals.

They weren't like that in the bay harbor butcher days, and he wasn't even using ketamine usually if at all. The bay harbor butcher site shouldn't have been first search result in Google.

Plus Dexter was dumping all the bodies before. This time he had one dude tell the cop he was jabbed and left the other body for the police to find

I’m just saying if I was a cop I’d search for anyone I was involved with off top just out of curiosity and from everything they’ve tried to make us believe about her she’s a very curious individual, so that’s odd.

Idk why I’m just realizing this but Dexters biggest downfall is that he thinks he’s smarter than the police because Harry taught him everything, when in actuality Harry wasn’t some top flight cop in the first place.

He’s literally been caught by 3 detectives in Doakes, Laguerta, and Deb. So his decision to DATE a whole chief or whatever she is is a ludicrous one to say the least. No to mention every one who finds out he kills (might as well have shot Deb himself).

halfway through and harrison might as well bendover for kurt
1640915560115.png
1640915906847.jpeg

Harrison was lost out here :lol:

Last edited:
Kurt with the fire :rofl: They're going to be in a shock when they go back home.

Dude had a real shrine :smh: I see why he wanted them intact.

Didn't think Dexter would explain everything to Harrison. He's definitely not going to use his power for good.

Kurt with the letter 😲

Last edited:
The way this ep began, I thought I had started watching the original series by accident :lol:

Its crazy to me how Dexter can be so smart/genius about some things and hen so oblivious to others. How he can't tell that Angela is acting different just shows he's never really trained up his socializing skills.

Still ridiculous the amount of clues she's putting together.

Kurt is crazy :rofl: Burning down ****** houses now just to draw them out? ****ed up Dex got no clue about his burned down home. The look on hos face when they pulled up :lol:

Damn when did he find time to kill podcast shorty?

Dexter is completely oblivious to how almost everything he's saying applies to him; the Power, feeding your darkness, like farther like son, etc.

I could really see this eventually ending with Harrison killing Dex and then dying or going to prison for it.

Man's cutting up Kurt right in front of him! :lol: Not a normal father and son activity. Ghost Deb 100% right.

Kurt with that letter :lol: :smh:

Gotta say this comeback is really hitting peak Dexter. Reminds me of the greater seasons.

I could really see this eventually ending with Harrison killing Dex and then dying or going to prison for it.

Agreed. I thought he was going to do something while Dex was killing/cutting up Kurt and also when he left

I think Harrison is going to kill Dexter, because Dexter stops him from killing Angela and Dexter isn't going to want to kill his son

or Angela arrest Dex and Harrison continues on

Yea I ‘m really liking the season except if they have this Angela chick figure things out……….if she does? Will she be the type that doesn’t mind?? I mean don’t you think most people would be thankful for a dexter? Wouldn’t she be thankful? especially when she finds out that Kurt is the killer…….especially since she lost her best friend to a brutal killing, a killing done by Kurt….I would think she would reflect on the what if someone got to Kurt sooner rather than later

I think it ends with dexter getting killed by another killer and then his son kills that killer

Crazy thing is that little town where they are, not much more action., you would think… How many more killers will cross their path? That’s why this needs to end soon. Give me 11 more eps

Last edited:
Yea I ‘m really liking the season except if they have this Angela chick figure things out……….if she does? Will she be the type that doesn’t mind?? I mean don’t you think most people would be thankful for a dexter? Wouldn’t she be thankful? especially when she finds out that Kurt is the killer…….especially since she lost her best friend to a brutal killing, a killing done by Kurt….I would think she would reflect on the what if someone got to Kurt sooner rather than later

I think it ends with dexter getting killed by another killer and then his son kills that killer

Not a just cop. She believes in the law and under the law, Dexter is a vigilante/serial killer. That scene with Kurt really showed Dexter for what he was. All serial killers have their reasons and explanations for what they do but in the end, they’re still serial killers. Dexter isn’t any better because he preys on other killers. The way they showed Dexter in kill mode from Harrison’s perspective drove that point home. He’s not a good person, he’s got to go. Dexter was spared on the original series. I imagine this is finally the end for him.

Yo, Kurt a wild boy. :wow:

Turned all his victims into human mannequins and got Molly as well.

Wonder when and why he did that?

Dexter oblivious saying Kurt did his killing because he loved having power over his victims which is exactly what he was doing. Showing Kurt's killing from Harrison's perspective really drove that home.

Kurt ran out of all his damns, burning Dexter's house down and lying in wait.

Indian Deb gonna really be on Dexter's *** now with the arson and Kurt leaving that letter and Matt's screws.

I've enjoyed the season thus far and really interested in seeing how it ends.

I feel that the billionaire will pop back up in the finale.

the shock on Harrison's face when he saw the blood creeping towards him and brought back his trauma seems reminiscent of Dexter on the bloody room that Biney set up for him.

as far as Kurt killing both Dexter and Harrison while setting fire to their cabin and sending that letter to Pocahontas, might well be his plan on setting up Dexter and son as fugitives for killing his son. Kurt never expected Dexter and Harrison to find out about his trophy room and instead ended up being the one being the now deceased fugitive. guess Kurt's plan backfired literally.

dude really didnt give a damn about the camera and just let himself be recorded?

sh*ts gon be on the cloud and should screw him over soon

Kurt posted up at Jim house trying to force them out and told the law on him :wow::rofl::smh::wow:

Dexter showed Harrison way too much :stoneface: :lol: how you chop them up & bag em :sick:

I would've liked a look at how Kurt got her though.

Cuz she knew better to ever go back to his cabin. So he somehow got her alone long enough to kill her and transport her body so he could embalm it.

Plus he did this some time after trying to kill Dexter and Harrison. Also orchestrated in making it look like she checked out.

The imagery of lighting up the whole spot and standing on a damn fuel truck with the infrared beaming :wow: :rofl:

Beautiful shot, truly, BUT.......he ain't even know if they were home first? That's just dumb.

:wow: at Dex showin Harrison the whole playbook.

That showroom was ****in WILD. There's bloodslides and then there's full on Barbies locked up in your underground basement.

A letter with some screws does literally nothing. There's zero tie back to Dex. That's just dumb planning by Kurt. Granted, he didn't know he'd be dead soon.

Not sure how they close this, but solid Ep 9. Hope they bring it home.

Also hope Dex kept that untraceable cash.......

Gotta remember Kurt left that letter for Angela thinking by time she found it Dex and Harrison would already be dead.

I just assume he wanted to tarnish Dexter's name after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom