Did Cameron Nelson ever finish the Saturn? (Pic)

:lol: Thay had the Impala sitting on a crawl space

Cam's Saturn project is the main reason that I have kept all of my cars 100% stock.

That's definitely not the GM Skyline. The last pic that he posted was actually decent considering it was a Saturn...Yellow paint with a large wing.

Last edited:
Back when you had to put (56k = suicide) because everybody didn't have broadband yet and all the pictures damn near crashed your computer.

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

The good ol' days. 
frown.gif

I see we got a lot of old heads on here. These threads are super-nostalgic, I remember when he first started posting about the saturn, I was in high school at the time. It's been like 10 years, geez. Neek was out of control and the "Harlem Shake Story" all made NT the ultimate time-sink.

man, after all those essay length update posts about what new mods/plans he made to the Saturn, my reaction: that's it?!

I was expecting it to look like Homer Simpson's designed car or a time machine at the least

But thanks for the update :pimp:

YESSSS! This is still getting dug up lol. Now this is really the good ole days. Cam trying to make a saturn into a skyline, no rsvp bs for shoes, threads with a ton of pics needed warnings before opening, no twitter links, grey market shoes was just not really out in the open like it is now ,etc. I could go on and on...

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom