Did/Do people really wear this?

weekz

Banned
Saw these on the intewebz earlier today and I was wondering who wears these?

If Kanye didn't exist, and more specifically started wearing his clothes tighter around the same time I started caring more about my appearance, I probably would be clipping coupons for Citi Trends in a pair of pants posted in the OP.

In Oakland, a lot of immigrant mexicans wore these. They were cheap and probably durable, i dont blame em

don't front, some of y'all had them 40x32 sized JNCO jeans back in the day

This look is WAY WORSE than these day's style!

I rather rock skinny/fitted clothes than sagging a size 42x34 jeans with 3XL tall tee from Champs.

Dudes use to put arm/wrist bands on their ankles. :rofl:

wowzerz, went through my closet & actually found some oversized rocawear jeans :wow: :lol: :wow: (w: 40) also my old "Why?" shirt via Jadakiss' song :lol: :wow: :rofl: don't hurt me bros :frown: 

jeans w the nba patches >

I loved that era, when men dressed like men

Nothing wrong with the more fitted clean look of today. I've adapted with the times, but that whole 02,03,04 sportswear era was :smokin

A Jeff hamilton leather nba patches jacket, a pinwheel fitted , a 3x tall white tee and some pepe jeans? yambs on yambs on yambs

If Kanye didn't exist, and more specifically started wearing his clothes tighter around the same time I started caring more about my appearance, I probably would be clipping coupons for Citi Trends in a pair of pants posted in the OP.​

So youre admitting that a flamboyant, over the hill, garbage rapper dictates the way you wear your jeans? Commit that.

OP must be young. Plenty of heads wore their jeans super baggy with no damns given.

Ahh yes the baggy jean era. Some of y'all need to stop fronting, you know you was one of the cats tucking your pants into your socks or using rubber bands, having enormous cuffs to prevent bleeding and large emblems. And yes, I admit I was one of them too

Last edited:
i was a slim dude back then and somehow i was wearing 33x35 jeans :lol:

the nba patches on the jeans, flight jackets, ecko, sean john, rocawear :smokin:smokin:smokin. those were the days man. i kinda miss it in a way.

So youre admitting that a flamboyant, over the hill, garbage rapper dictates the way you wear your jeans? Commit that.
OP must be young. Plenty of heads wore their jeans super baggy with no damns given.

if I see one more clown wearing tight black waxed jeans :smh:

Back
Top Bottom