did i make the right decision? car related

before i actually make my dad by it i would like to know if its the right car, its an 02' avalanche it will be my first car and im only 16, the reasonbehind this choice is i need a big car and gas really isnt a factor my dad pays for it and my limit is 10k. so any other suggestions or is that good?

basically the only driving i will be doing is too school which is only like 1 mile away

Edit---- the reason i need a big car is the fact that im 6'2'' and weigh 270, and gas really isnt a factor because my dad gave me acredit card andi fill up wen ever i need to and thats all i can do with the card

EDIT------------- for the last time seriously gas is not a factor i will only be using this car for 2 years, and i work on weekends at my dads store and i takethe work car and that will be basically the farthest i will drive

Chevy. I wish I didn't have to worry about gas, but I would suggest one of the above brands so you don't break your pops back on a gas guzzler

if u need a pick up then get a toyota pick up. that'll give u less problems in the end and prob. eat less gas altho it doesnt concern u.

youre 16.. why do you need such a big car?

and trust.. gas WILL BE a factor.. unless you get about $100/week allowance from the parents.. which i highly doubt.

I wish I had options like this, and gas "not being a factor" for my first car
laugh.gif

dude if you REALLY live 1 mile away from school. do yourself a favor and get a freakin bike. or just walk to school. save some money and maybe your health willimprove.

^buddy my health is great... i maybe a little big im still an athlete, starting varsity as a sophmore, thanx for ur input idiot

roll.gif
^ why is dude wildin? guy above you made a great point.. you postedhere to ask for opinions/advice, take it or leave it.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

dude if you REALLY live 1 mile away from school. do yourself a favor and get a freakin bike. or just walk to school. save some money and maybe your health will improve.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good point.

If I were you though I'd buy a Hummer

6'2" and 270lbs doesnt warrant a need for a big truck. I know somebody thats about your size and he was scooting in a 91 corolla.
laugh.gif
I dont know why youre getting an attitude when dude actually gave you someadvice.

Go test drive a couple of cars to see what fits you best, cuz I dont see a problem of you fitting in one unless it was a sports car.

before i actually make my dad by it i would like to know if its the right car, its an 02' avalanche it will be my first car and im only 16, the reason behind this choice is i need a big car and gas really isnt a factor my dad pays for it and my limit is 10k. so any other suggestions or is that good?

basically the only driving i will be doing is too school which is only like 1 mile away

Edit---- the reason i need a big car is the fact that im 6'2'' and weigh 270, and gas really isnt a factor because my dad gave me acredit card and i fill up wen ever i need to and thats all i can do with the card

EDIT------------- for the last time seriously gas is not a factor i will only be using this car for 2 years, and i work on weekends at my dads store and i take the work car and that will be basically the farthest i will drive

payne.jpg

"Sounds like your dad needs to pop his titty out your mouth and let you grow up."

Back
Top Bottom