DID MY FRIEND JUST BREAK MY XBOX 360 $#%!!!

Last night, he pretended that he was going to take my 360 so he unplugged the AV cable and did something else I didn't see. then i saw him and told him toback the $#%@ off. this morning i replugg the AV cable and try to turn on the xbox but at first it wouldnt turn on. THEN, it finally turned on (afterclicking the power button a few times) and i get 4 red lights. I replug the AV and power supply millions of times but still no luck.

is this because of him or something else?

boxinterior.jpg

The coffin... she's off to a better place.

LMAO,

check the booklet,

i think the 4 red lights mean that the AV cord isnt inserted properly (pause)

if not then you gotta ship out with the coffin LOL

4 red lights doesn't mean it's broken, make sure the AV cables are plugged in properly and all the way thats what 4 red lights mean

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

THEN, it finally turned on (after clicking the power button a few times) and i get 4 red lights.
laugh.gif
, the 4 red lights means your cables are all just plugged in wrong...

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P.
thats why u need a ps3
ps3's are reliable and 360's aren't its a fact
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Why would he want the underperforming PS3. Theres like 10 people in the world who own PS3s.

usually when its 4 red lights the a/v cable isnt plugged in all the way, i would ungplug everything and plug it back and if that doesnt work...

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Break his sister's hymen in return.

pimp.gif

WHOOP HIS%%#+. dont let him son you like a mark trick buster.. u better tell him to check himself and shank that fool

Back
Top Bottom