Did You Guys Like "Cloverfield"???

Made me mad dizzy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I liked the movie, its not something you watch at home though, you need to watch it in theatres
yeah i liked it when i saw it in theaters, but i agree with nkeair cuz you don't get the full effect of the movie watching it at home...

I think they OD'd on the Viral Marketing but the actual product left me unsatisfied. I expected a lot more monster, less melodrama. It felt film schoolisheverytime I had to sit through the rhymes and reasons as to why they were terrified by a monster the viewer has yet to "see." I do realize that mayhave been the key aspect of the film, but I'm paying to see what everyones so afraid of. I'm looking forward to a sequel if it's really on thedrawing boards.

the first time i saw it i downloaded it and watched it on my ipod in science. loved it. every other time after it i hated it

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I dont know why but this made me
laugh.gif

I thought it was good.

I liked this movie a lot. The love story in the movie is ridiculous but the rest of the movie was awesome. I loved how they shot the movie and the wholepremise of it was really cool to me. I really hope they come out with a sequel.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

You guys serious when yall say yall got sick just by watching it?
grin.gif
A headache maybe, but yall really felt sick in the stomach?? Ol' weak stomached pansies #%##%%
indifferent.gif
j/k

I loved it, I think I've seen it like 5-6 times

I hope they make a sequel

Quote:
There's a moment on the Brooklyn Bridge, and there was a guy filming something on the side of the bridge, and Hud sees him filming and he turns over and he sees the ship that's been capsized and sees the headless Statue of Liberty, and then he turns back and this guy's briefly filming him. In my mind that was two movies intersecting for a brief moment, and I thought there was something interesting in the idea that this incident happened and there are so many different points of view, and there are several different movies at least happening that evening and we just saw one piece of another.

taken from wikipedia

My ex had to walk out cos he got motion sickness... Smh. I stayed and watched it
laugh.gif

It was alright. Def wouldn't watch it again. Ever.

My first time seeing it, I was amazed.

Multiple viewings later I realized how silly it was. All that danger over a chick.....#cmonson

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

My first time seeing it, I was amazed.

Multiple viewings later I realized how silly it was. All that danger over a chick.....#cmonson
Did you even see the chick?!
nerd.gif

odette_yustman_pictures.jpg

Just sayin'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom