Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

great movie.... dont wanna give anything away. but man that was just a great movie...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm deciding upon this movie or Terminator to go and watch tomorrow...
You won't be dissapointed watching UP. Terminator on the other hand is a toss up.

Was
pimp.gif

The trailer for Toy Story 3 was
eek.gif

Wow. Just got back from watching this and as always Pixar delivers another great film.
This is my favorite movie of the summer thus far. It was very funny but had some really emotional scenes as well.
Overall a great film, I suggest everybody go check this out.

PROPS TO PIXAR. This is def in my top 3 Pixar films, if not reigning supreme. Plus the short movie they had before it was hilarious. They mention Fentons,which is an ice creamery exclusive to San Francisco. Also did anyone catch how the photos in the scrap book during the credits corresponds to who's beingaccredited? IE: A picture of Russel and Carl playing with a "phone" when crediting the Director of Sound

Originally Posted by TiDE619

PROPS TO PIXAR. This is def in my top 3 Pixar films, if not reigning supreme. Plus the short movie they had before it was hilarious. They mention Fentons, which is an ice creamery exclusive to San Francisco. Also did anyone catch how the photos in the scrap book during the credits corresponds to who's being accredited? IE: A picture of Russel and Carl playing with a "phone" when crediting the Director of Sound

noticed that right off the bat....amazingly creative people at pixar no doubt

I had to try so hard not to cry
roll.gif
goddamn Pixar movies always get me. Isaw it with a couple of guys and even they were making 'jokes" about wanting to cry
grin.gif
. I never would have thought it would touch your heart like that.

UP was great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..definitely one of my favorites..Russell is pure comedy!

for those asking about the 3D version, it was nothing special but if you have an extra $3 to spend by all means go ahead

definitely take your girl she will be crying before the movie even starts
laugh.gif

Friday was my 20th birthday and I celebrated it by going to see Up with a few of my boys.
laugh.gif

The 3D was cool, but it was way more evident in the previews than in the movie. It didnt hurt the movie, but I dont think it really helped.

The movie itself was awesome.

GREAT movie. there were a few moments that got me teary eyed. did a great job of making me sympathize with carl.

i love going to pixar movies because they always have a short flick right before the feature.

pixar ftw
pimp.gif

Yea i went with a close female friend of mine and two of my boys. It felt weird being 4 grown %%@ 20 year olds in the theater with nothing but parents andkids.

Yea movie was sad, i was like i dont want to ever be old.

I laughed a pretty good amount of times during the movie, even at times where i shouldn't have.

Alphas first voice was G as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom