Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

me adn my girl tried to go see it and all the 3d shows were soldout for the day at two different theaters.

I like in the commercial when they show the dog that can talk. I was non stop laughing when i saw that the first time
roll.gif

So I guess this movie wasn't in IMAX 3d? Like they gave you the cheap plastic glasses?

Just saw UP tonight, it was endearing, touching, and very funny. Wall-E had more depth but UP was much more entertaining, I can't wait to see it again!

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

GREAT movie. there were a few moments that got me teary eyed. did a great job of making me sympathize with carl.

i love going to pixar movies because they always have a short flick right before the feature.

pixar ftw
pimp.gif
i saw it with my 7 yr old cousin i got teary eyed like 3 times...she: zero.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

GREAT movie. there were a few moments that got me teary eyed. did a great job of making me sympathize with carl.

i love going to pixar movies because they always have a short flick right before the feature.

pixar ftw
pimp.gif
i saw it with my 7 yr old cousin i got teary eyed like 3 times...she: zero.
indifferent.gif
WORD! i didn't want to be the first to admit it
laugh.gif
butyeah i got teary eyed too!

This movie was definitely worth it. I saw it on regular screens, not 3D, but I'd go and pay to watch it in 3D because I had fun during the movie. Theopening parts where they develop the couple's lives was bringing tears to my eyes. After that, it was a fun ride with a sweet conclusion. BTW: Russell (thewilderness explorer kid) is Asian right? I got that feeling for some reason.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

This movie was definitely worth it. I saw it on regular screens, not 3D, but I'd go and pay to watch it in 3D because I had fun during the movie. The opening parts where they develop the couple's lives was bringing tears to my eyes. After that, it was a fun ride with a sweet conclusion. BTW: Russell (the wilderness explorer kid) is Asian right? I got that feeling for some reason.
Definitely asian. I texted my cousin who happens to be on the chubby side that he deserved an Oscar for his performance.

saw this the day it came out with my girl

watched the soldout 3D night show at great mall and had to wait an hour in line and still got only okay seats
laugh.gif

movie is def appreciated and recommended tho.
pimp.gif

3D was cool, not OD, but you didnt miss out. i took off my glasses a few times and it lookd exactly the same.

Really enjoyed it. The movie was so well written that I didn't find myself thinking this is good animated movie. In other animated movies I would getcaught up on looking at the animation, but the story in UP kept me drawn to the characters.
smile.gif

Yeah the beginning part of the movie got me and my gal really close, i think she teared up.

Great movie. Couples would love it. Probably one of my favorite pixar movies.

Loved the short before the movie. As for the movie itself, it started off great but the plot during the middle to the end of the movie kind of dragged on andnot all that interesting. Russell is hilarious. The talking dog wasn't as funny as I thought he would be from the trailers.

Overall a solid movie but doesn't beat Ratatouille for the best Pixar film IMO.

pimp.gif
Great movie
Def. Appreciated!! Caught the movie in 2D but I'm willing to pay to watch the movie in 3D.

Back
Top Bottom