Dissecting the AJ23

%## u guys are stupid. Those xx3s are obv FAKES thats what they do they jip on materials to make them look legit but absolutly non functional as a basketballshoe!!

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

^and you're the captain of all post counts then?

I'm not the one claiming this information as truth!! I didn't post some BS I claim came from some text message conversation?? and claim it as gospel.What I am saying is HE is not a viable source. Do I need to be the best source for you to believe what this dude is saying? WHERE IS THIS"INFORMATION" COMING FROM? The kicks are fakes, look at them. Are your black XX3's tore to shreds like that?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by bdub253

Consider the source. Check his post count. C'mon OP, where did the info come from??? Quit hating and quit posting pictures of FAKES.

DUCKTALES, WOO-HOO!!
Check his post count? Oh the irony.
laugh.gif

lol win

Very cool, thanks. Doesn't surprise me one bit. JB likes to use big words to sell expensive product.

I still love by XX3's, but it's pretty disappointing to know that JB is not
giving us what they say they are...

nice post. i don't mind the paper, but the missing ips disappoint me. ips is the best thing in shoes for years. my all stars are still very comfy (just forcasual wear). ips is probably the difference between professional and public releases. the pros always get the goods. the public get ..... cheap variants (incomparison). i'm talking about all releases.

is there any source of information on what is inside each of the 24 models? i'd love a book which covers the designs from conception to reality, includingdetails on all layers.

if this doesn't exist, i wouldn't be surprised that the reason is that fans may dissect their beaten pairs to find parts missing.

Originally Posted by bdub253

Consider the source. Check his post count. C'mon OP, where did the info come from??? Quit hating and quit posting pictures of FAKES.

DUCKTALES, WOO-HOO!!

If they were fake they wouldn't have included zoom air, which clearly they do.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

ips is probably the difference between professional and public releases. the pros always get the goods. the public get ..... cheap variants (in comparison). i'm talking about all releases.
yeah dats right
bdub made me quite unsure if those are legit XX3s but i still think those are not fakes and the guy who provided me the og text says he saw the IPS in theprotype version of XX3s in SOLE magazine

I Still cant credit the guy that dissected the XX3s...a few of the things he mentioned were flawed like the paper not being TPU and the IPS not in the shoes.

In the picture above, there is a big chunk missing out of the bottom sole and i believe that is where the IPS is located at, but it is clearly not in thepicture.

If you even own a pair of XX3s you already know there is a nice response in the forefoot when you put pressure in the front of the shoe. I cant believe thatsjust the full length zoom air, because it feels like its a "bump" when you are hooping or walking, and i believe that to be the IPS that is insertedinto the shoes.

Taken from this site, http://www.bayermaterialsciencenafta.com it says "thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) bridge the gap between rubberand plastics. These materials are available in grades that go from very soft and flexible to very rigid" The paper he showed in the picture, mustbe a softer form of the flexible TPU that is supposed to be in the XX3s.

Again, i dont think those XX3s are fake, but alot of the things he mentioned seemed flawed.

He seemed really bias in the end of the whole thing, he believes the XX2s are a Better Hooping Shoe Than the XX3s so hes trying to make a point. Anyone canput up a report or finding on the internet nowadays, and you cant really just believe what you see or hear typed. Take the Dublin student who fooled wikipediafor example http://cnews.canoe.ca,

It seems apparent that, the Korean guy who did this wanted to let you know that the XX2>XX3s because what was the point of him sneaking that at the end?

Find 8 people to PayPal me $10 each and I will cut mine open and take pics for everyone to see. Then we can see if the site is telling the truth...

I would part with my pinky toe killing XX3's. Even though it's one of my fav Jordans, I hardly even wear them....

im sure the paper is just for stitchin like they do in many other clothing items to sort of support the large amount of stiching

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

TPU is used in the midsole...not the upper.

IPS isnt what makes the comfort of the XX3. Its the Zoom air.

I appreciate the dissection very much, but this seems like nitpicking.

Paper is used because of the intense stitching...just like its used on the back of sewn jerseys.

The article along with this ^^ makes for a good read. I'm sure there are reasons for somethings being the way it is.. and i do agree they reduce costs andspike the amount to us.

nice work... but who really thinks of JB as a performance brand? everyone hoops in hyperdunks and kobe zoom IVs anyways.

Wow guys and gals. Let me tell you this. The XX3's have IPS in them. I have 10 pairs of XX3's. Out of the ones I wore I could tell there was IPS inthem. underneath the ball of the foot and the big toe I can feel the IPS. And you all do realize that the paper in the 23's is used because of the heavystitching on the upper.

IPS is strictly Phylon... the material used in the midsole. The black read pictured in the dissection IS the IPS.

Also, these have a zoom air unit. Theyre not a fake pair people....

Funny thing is.. I thought he was cutting up a pair of fakes...

By the way... this shoe is all but Green. Even Factory workers snickered when they heard that.

The only XX3s that are Green are Ray Allens..

Back
Top Bottom