||--DJ AM's Sneaker Collection To Be Put On Ebay--||

Originally Posted by FeelMode

here is a link to an article in the Las Vegas Sun http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/nov/12/online-auction-set-late-dj-ams-sneaker-collection/
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/e...userid=djam-memorialfund

they were sold video games and dvd
nerd.gif

been collecting feedback on games and such for almost a couple weeks now i see...

Prices are gonna get OD i think. Great news for the Charity, maybe not as good of news for some of us looking to buy

Originally Posted by FeelMode

been collecting feedback on games and such for almost a couple weeks now i see...

Prices are gonna get OD i think. Great news for the Charity, maybe not as good of news for some of us looking to buy

Def will be nuts with the Media this Auction has gathered prices will be OD more than ever.

I hope I can help out.

So far Im on them Supreme Blazers and 3M Snake AF's.

I would feel a bit creeped out by knowing they were his shoes but then again, its for a wonderful cause.

SIZE 12 ..... FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope I can help out.

I would feel a bit creeped out by knowing they were his shoes but then again, its for a wonderful cause.

SIZE 12 ..... FTW
pimp.gif
With 6 days left its already over $450. You're still bidding?

too many size 12's need more 11.5's...i thought he was an 11 thats why i wasnt that interested, but now that i see he was my size, i will be watchingthis all week.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I hope I can help out.

SIZE 12 ..... FTW
pimp.gif

LOL ... Yea I know man.
roll.gif
when it was low I placed a High bid and now itwill only get higher.

No worries there will me much more to go around.

I hope I can help out.

SIZE 12 ..... FTW
pimp.gif

LOL ... Yea I know man.
roll.gif
when it was low I placed a High bid and now it will only get higher.

No worries there will me much more to go around.
HAHA I was bidding on them too

I hope I can help out.

SIZE 12 ..... FTW
pimp.gif
With 6 days left its already over $450 635. You're still bidding?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. You'll have better luckfinding the same shoe right now for less (even though 12's are rare).

edit: $635 now
laugh.gif

i wonder if anything is being kept. id hate to go down and lose everything I had. unless it was stated somewhere that I want my stuff going to a good cause..

now everyone trying to buy that some stuff will have to compete with those prices.. So unfair for the majority.. good for sellers of those items though

air 97s for $150... what are you buying here guys. that should be the end price.. I honestly dont care who owned what. shoes are shoes.. but i guess others aredifferent

In the end the Charity is going to make a lot of $$$$$$ so that's going to be great.

Back
Top Bottom