do u guys buy sandles? if so what kind and type?

Jordan Hydro III's..but i stopped wearin sandals after college..i don't have a beach around me so what the hell do i needa wear a pair of sandels for?

BTW..socks with sandals
pimp.gif

Jordan hydro v's. It took a while to break them in tho. Sandals are a must when you live near the beach.

I just never thought guys should wear sandles...Only the beach, but other than that, if I'm wearing shorts (not bball shorts) then nothing beats a freshpair of white nikes.

i thought when the guy said rainbows he was inferring that sandles are gay. my bad. i never have and never will wear any sandle or flip flop

A bunch.. A couple pair of Quiksilvers, a pair of Crocs, a pair from Hollister, a pair from American Eagle and a pair of Under Armour..
Still need a more comfortable pair that'd match with plaid shorts, etc..

Crocs are comfy. The generic ones with the flip-down ankle strap. Mad money though but worth it

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Jordan Hydro III's..but i stopped wearin sandals after college..i don't have a beach around me so what the hell do i needa wear a pair of sandels for?

BTW..socks with sandals
pimp.gif

when i travel to hawaii or other tropical island, when i see cats with socks and sandals! They stand out like a sore thumb ....look all weird to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

i thought when the guy said rainbows he was inferring that sandles are gay. my bad. i never have and never will wear any sandle or flip flop
Do you not have beaches in Ohio? Because wearing big shoes to the beach is super ******ed.
Anyways, I wear sandals/flip flops to the beach and after playing sports (after hockey or basketball etc, they're money).

rainbows FTW especially a nice beat up pair, can wear them with anything

the new official sandal of sandals

My girl picked me up a pair of reef's and I love'em, only wear to the beach/pool/lake/river. The heel actually opens and you can put whatever creditcards/cash/hotel key, she asked me if I wanted the ones with the bottle opener but SMH at that who wants to open a beer with the bottom of there footwear alil' unsanitary if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom