do u guys buy sandles? if so what kind and type?

cn-clogs-beach-garden-clog.jpg

Dont do Sandals. Wear flip flops when Im in the house chillin or just left the gym.

Under Armor Flip Flops FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for a board full of guys who "wear that they like" ya'll are mightily concerned about what's on the next man's foot...and the perception of what's on yours
QFT

personally, i don't like my feet, so i'll probably never wear any sandals in public.

i recently bought some adidas megarun's for 50% off. they're $50 regularly which i thought was pretty hefty, but for $25, they're soooocomfortable. i think they just came out, but they're ridiculously comfortable.

the jordan massuse or whatever they're called got 4 diff colors of them
pimp.gif

I got a pair of them t-mac ones awile ago but they fell apart the sole seperated from the strap part.

I don't like the feel of the leather footbed on my feet that much, and I picked up these rubber ones with leather on the top part of the straps at FinishLine for $15 at the beginning of last winter.

thum-EASTCAPE-BRN0.jpg

They look better in person and when worn.

Best time to pick up summer clothes for the next year for cheap is fall/winter and winter clothes in spring/summer
grin.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by belle155

i thought when the guy said rainbows he was inferring that sandles are gay. my bad. i never have and never will wear any sandle or flip flop
Do you not have beaches in Ohio? Because wearing big shoes to the beach is super ******ed.
Anyways, I wear sandals/flip flops to the beach and after playing sports (after hockey or basketball etc, they're money).
beaches in Ohio? this isnt miami or cali. where im from we had syringes and tampons on the sand. those arent beaches you want to bewalking/laying/swimming by

Back
Top Bottom