do u guys buy sandles? if so what kind and type?

This is the greatest sandal ever made. It won't break and is super comfortable.
mtnrjk.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by aumxhype

rainbows

QFT however; this thread is going to get a lot of hate by all the cool/homophobic kids on NT
Rainbows are
pimp.gif
. If you go to college in Cali, this is a must!
Link
nerd.gif

To give you an idea, but you can find them cheaper in stores or eBay.
http://www.rainbowsandals.com/Leathers.aspx

And I know I'm probably the only dude in here who'd wear them
laugh.gif
,but you can't beat some Chacos if you need some comfortable sandals you can travel/walk all day in. Plus, they're made for rafting so they're goodfor days when it's raining.

b84267e43549c09fd650c27ba7b5c51b3c526b5a.pjpg

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

Sup y'all!! Just picked up on some jordan sandle..bought x2 sizes larger
*sup my sandals too big* dont forget to get ur matching hat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by aumxhype

rainbows

QFT however; this thread is going to get a lot of hate by all the cool/homophobic kids on NT
word...Ive been rocking chancletas faithfully. Rainbows are official. To be honest though I have so many, from Gucci, Nike, Clarks, etc......

Whenever I see cats rocking nike/jordan sandals that are not flip flops with socks, I LOL ...why? What is the point of wearing sandals with socks?

I remember when moms tried to make me wear sandals, NEVER HAPPENED. Ive worn sneakers all my life, and Im not about to start wearing sandals

all i got is some adidas flip flops for mowing the lawn and such

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for a board full of guys who "wear what they like" ya'll are mightily concerned about what's on the next man's foot...and the perception of what's on yours
grammarpolice.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Don't ban me dirty it's all fun and games.[/color]

i only wear flip flops/"sandles" to the pool/beach/mailbox. am i too cool for em? not really, i just think the sight of men's feet is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

I gotta go with Rainbows as well.
After you break then in, they are
pimp.gif
cats sleeping. They mold to your feet. If I can rock those everyday to work I would LOL

jordan hydro's are super comfy i have had the same pair for three years lol i should get a new pair

I wear flip flops all the time. I don't care what name brand they are. I usually end up losing them at my friends house, or they come up missing, so I buyflip flops cheap from Old Navy or Gap. I usually buy like 4 or 5 pairs of flip flops.

TupacJordan posted the most comfortable sandles I've ever worn, but they're just too rich for my blood.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

lmfaoooooooooooooo

lmfao at any heterosexual male that wears open toe sandals

"lmfao" at dudes who wear sneakers to the beach/pool/etc. stop being so insecure, i have never in my life met another guy who didn't wear sandalsfrom time to time, let alone was so strongly opposed to them. it's ridiculous.

There seem to be a lot dudes on NT who have issues with feet. Someone in here just said he could never stand the sight of another man's feet . . .
alien.gif
? That's odd. Very odd. I've heard some NT'ers claim they could never, ever date a woman who had bad feet and inthat same vain I've also seem some dudes say they go bonkers over any woman with great feet.

You guys realize this isn't normal behavior right? It's weird . . real weird. But it's even weirder, and pretty narcissistic I might add, thatthese dudes are so oblivious to the fact that they're vastly outnumbered in their thinking that they just decided they were gonna take their disorder andturn it into a "man law" in order to make up for just how insecure they are. If that isn't a true d-bag move I don't know what is.

Remind me of a guy I used to know who called foreign movies with subtitles "gay", but we all knew he was just a dummie who wasn't sharp enoughto read the text fast enough and too simple minded to be able to enjoy any movie that didn't feature either crazy special effects or multiple fight scenes.

Back
Top Bottom