Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

Op chill with that its going to end bad all around whether you stay with your BM or not.

Side note: this right here is what ended a good relationship I had with a chick with a kid. Dudes got in my ear about the father getting it in. ended up deading a beautiful smart person. Live and learn I guess.

why would you sacrifice a "perfect" relationship by smashing someone that was an example of what u didn't want in ur life
mean.gif

That thang keep calling me...idk i feel like its my property for some reason. My girl found out i hit her a couple times but she still stayed with me. I hit my bm prolly once a week

why would you sacrifice a "perfect" relationship by smashing someone that was an example of what u didn't want in ur life
mean.gif

That thang keep calling me...idk i feel like its my property for some reason. My girl found out i hit her a couple times but she still stayed with me. I hit my bm prolly once a week

You ain't gonna learn till you **** yourself over. Son gonna make a thread in 9 months named 'Child Support Unappreciation Thread'

mean.gif

You ain't gonna learn till you **** yourself over. Son gonna make a thread in 9 months named 'Child Support Unappreciation Thread'
He don't understand that he ain't hittin cause he got it like that
He hittin it cause she letting him
And u can tell by his posts he think he doing it
But real talk no good will come of it man
Bussing A good nut ain't worth the headache
A woman can bring u

You not lying my G..already got her preg again bout a yr ago. She got that procedure asap but it was something that was hard for her to get over..I drop another one in her i doubt she get it done again...**** it, im done. Imma hit her one more time and im out.

Why do females have such low self esteem.
She knows you not going to stop porking your BM yet she still stays smh

And I know you hitting it raw so she must not fear you catching something from your BM and giving it to her

BWP

No I don't - Even when I could I never did.

There's a couple of reason

1. That's why she is called my child's mother and not my companion, girlfriend or wife.

2. She was someone I did not want to deal with again, the child is not at fault but in retrospect I would of have done it differently.

3. I have someone else in my life that is everything you describe and more. Why would I want to ruin that for a nut? 

And I know you hitting it raw so she must not fear you catching something from your BM and giving it to her

BWP

She dnt have low self esteem, she just loves me and knows _s make mistakes...We got a deeper bond than most.

BWP

She dnt have low self esteem, she just loves me and knows _s make mistakes...We got a deeper bond than most.
emotions + good yambs/good D >>>>>> logical relationship decisions.

its not just women... its both parties.

BWP

If there was such a deep bond y'all would be together still
And y'all relationship wouldn't be based on sex
U haven't said anything good about her except how good the ***** is

Wait you already got her pregnant again once? And once a week for over a year while with the perfect girl? You are wild b.

I think he's saying he's got a deep bond with the current love of his life that he's been consistently cheating on.

Last edited:
If there was such a deep bond y'all would be together still
And y'all relationship wouldn't be based on sex
U haven't said anything good about her except how good the ***** is

Im talking about my girl...i have no bond whatsoever with my bm outside that box.

Wait you already got her pregnant again once? And once a week for over a year while with the perfect girl? You are wild b.

I think he's saying he's got a deep bond with the current love of his life that he's been consistently cheating on.

That is the type of bond I long for
The bond where dude cheats on me consistently with his BM because Im not enough.
The bond where I have to strap up with my own dude because he like to bang his MB

#teamcatlady

Yeah a mistake is occasional at most, you carrying on a relationship alongside your current. What you don't know is she's slowly building up the courage to leave you for good for the ***** she vents to/occasionally sleeps with. Keep thinking they're not better at this.

That is the type of bond I long for
The bond where dude cheats on me consistently with his BM because Im not enough.
The bond where I have to strap up with my own dude because he like to bang his MB

#teamcatlady
smh

dude just love women that have no respect for themselves. 

I dnt remember saying I been hitting her over a yr tho...i said I got her pregnant and she had an abortion about a yr ago..after that I stopped...Got with my girl in November 2012, was faithful until around april when I start hitting my bm again off and on. I start regularly hitting her aboyt once a week in june and its been on since then.

Let's be clear here, a MISTAKE in this context is a ONE TIME occurrence. Even then its kind of a misnomer given the circumstance.
Yeah a mistake is occasional at most, you carrying on a relationship alongside your current. What you don't know is she's slowly building up the courage to leave you for good for the ***** she vents to/occasionally sleeps with. Keep thinking they're not better at this.

I dnt remember saying I been hitting her over a yr tho...i said I got her pregnant and she had an abortion about a yr ago..after that I stopped...Got with my girl in November 2012, was faithful until around april when I start hitting my bm again off and on. I start regularly hitting her aboyt once a week in june and its been on since then.
So why are you still sleeping with your child's mother?

Is it because you still care?

Her sex game is better than your current girl?

You don't respect your girl?

All of the above?

So why are you still sleeping with your child's mother?

Is it because you still care?
Her sex game is better than your current girl?
You don't respect your girl?
All of the above?

The 2nd one in the set of questions...my girl is cold with it but my bm on another level. Yall saying im carrying on a relationship with her, im just ******g her...thats it. No dates, no walks in the park, no cuddling. I treat my bm like a jumpoff and my girl like my wife. The same ***** gets boring after a while. Need a variety.

Back
Top Bottom