Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

Joined May 2, 2012
I got a great girl at the moment, she everything i ever wanted in a woman...but damn i cant stop smashing out my bm...Them "yambs" >>>

Thats about all she is good for though, outside of that box she is a terrible human being. All we do is **** and fight. I feel like imma be hitting her forever man smh

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Op gon learn when baby mama hits him w/ da "im

Preggers again" and takes u to da cleaners w/ child

Support.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
Naw. I can't imagine having a kid, let alone a baby mama driving me insane.

I still smash my exes from time to time tho. Main reason why I'm good on the relationships right now. Easy poon, no effort. What I need nagging for?

Joined Sep 21, 2008
Only one person actually answering the question :smh: me and my child's mother are still together and have been for 6 years and if we ever split I will continue to bust it whenever I feel like it and she understands that.

Joined Mar 11, 2013
Only one person actually answering the question
me and my child's mother are still together and have been for 6 years and if we ever split I will continue to bust it whenever I feel like it and she understands that.
i rather fap then deal with my ex. because once the sexual part is over, you got to deal with the b.s.

Joined May 23, 2005
Me and my bm broke up in 07 I ain't dipped in it since
Never even want too
I'm telling u Man U should stop
Trust me
She knows u still like her box
And she knows she still got u
I mean if u got a girl but still going to ur bm u must still be sprung
Ur bm knows this and bet u she telling all her patnas how much of a sucka u are
And u are. She still got u whether u wanna admit it or not
Let that **** go
No good will EVER come of this my dude
TRUST ME

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now