Do yall still smash yall baby mamas?

a lot of holier art thou types in this thread man. he asked a question. he wasn't asking for y'all to look down at him for doing it. i understand the dilemma here. it's the same reason girls recycle dudes they have been with before so in their mind it makes them feel like less of a ****. there is definitely some emotion involved here. to answer the question i haven't hit mines in a long time. however, i do find myself thinking about it every once and again. shrugs. :rolleyes

You fools never learn.
Op gon learn when baby mama hits him w/ da "im

Preggers again" and takes u to da cleaners w/ child

Support.
I really don't understand you OP. 
mean.gif

mean.gif

So why are you still sleeping with your child's mother?

Is it because you still care?
Her sex game is better than your current girl?
You don't respect your girl?
All of the above?

The 2nd one in the set of questions...my girl is cold with it but my bm on another level. Yall saying im carrying on a relationship with her, im just ******g her...thats it. No dates, no walks in the park, no cuddling. I treat my bm like a jumpoff and my girl like my wife. The same ***** gets boring after a while. Need a variety.

That's your problem patnah, stop having sex with this girl.
You gonna end up getting her pregnant again (not saying it's all your fault though), and
if she keeps the kid, you got a kid that let's be honest you probably won't give a ****
about. If that's okay with you then keep playing around.

So why are you still sleeping with your child's mother?

Is it because you still care?
Her sex game is better than your current girl?
You don't respect your girl?
All of the above?

The 2nd one in the set of questions...my girl is cold with it but my bm on another level. Yall saying im carrying on a relationship with her, im just ******g her...thats it. No dates, no walks in the park, no cuddling. I treat my bm like a jumpoff and my girl like my wife. The same ***** gets boring after a while. Need a variety.

So by variety, you go back to what you already had?

:lol: at variety... you going back to the same old box... please post pics of the girls...

Are you at least a good father OP? Because if you're just smashing and not even taking care of your kid then that's just straight scumbag behavior
mean.gif

Geez dude asked a question and y'all started dumping on him lol. No baby mothers here but I've never hit none of my old chicks after I moved on . If it was that good we would figured out how to work it out but I don't have the patience to deal with stupidity and immaturity

I know so many dudes like this. The P feels like home. Having a child with a woman makes it even stronger but you have to stop or at least strap up.

I love how when people give you sound advice they are considered holier than thou. People love to stay in ignorance no wonder black men have so many struggles

You gonna end up getting her pregnant again (not saying it's all your fault though), and
if she keeps the kid, you got a kid that let's be honest you probably won't give a ****

How is it not all your fault?

How is it not all your fault?

It takes two people to make a baby.

Last edited:
Man shut up _ I said I still **** my baby mama and you asking about my seed
 But since you reacted so aggressively I'll take that as a no. But I understand. It's not like you can afford nice new shoes and take care of your child. It's cool.

If he is smashing his BM once a week Im sure he is at least seeing his child once a week.

This is why it cant end because he has to see his child which leads to seeing her.

BM just waiting for you to come back to her papi.

If he is smashing his BM once a week Im sure he is at least seeing his child once a week.

This is why it cant end because he has to see his child which leads to seeing her.

A MAN on a new relationship that actually respects his girl and the relationship would never allow this to be an excuse.

It can't end because he doesn't want it to end, it has nothing to do with his child.

Are you at least a good father OP? Because if you're just smashing and not even taking care of your kid then that's just straight scumbag behavior :smh:
yall dudes is something else man. His parenting has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Seeing your kid and taking care of your kid are two different things. I known a lot of people that saw their pops but he was still a deadbeat.
yall dudes is something else man. His parenting has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
When there's a kid involved it always matters. Op ******g his BM is whatever. She's letting him hit so she's subject to scrutiny as well. Him cheating on his girl is kinda wrong but at least it's just sex. I'm just saying as long as you're gonna keep ******g his/her mother at least take care of him/her instead of showing up only to smash Ma Dukes and then go home and sign on to NT. Then you're just a piece of ****. No offense.
smile.gif

Nope. Neva Dat. She lost the privalage of the D....
Be careful tho OP, yo baby mama could be smashing someone else and you can catch something and ruin it with new chick.

Seeing your kid and taking care of your kid are two different things. I known a lot of people that saw their pops but he was still a deadbeat.
When there's a kid involved it always matters. Op ******g his BM is whatever. She's letting him hit so she's subject to scrutiny as well. Him cheating on his girl is kinda wrong but at least it's just sex. I'm just saying as long as you're gonna keep ******g his/her mother at least take care of him/her instead of showing up only to smash Ma Dukes and then go home and sign on to NT. Then you're just a piece of ****. No offense. :smile:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wait you already got her pregnant again once? And once a week for over a year while with the perfect girl? You are wild b.

I think he's saying he's got a deep bond with the current love of his life that he's been consistently cheating on.
[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom