Do you add girls you dont know on facebook?

if they request me, i'll accept. i don't go around adding girls though, they might think it's creepy.

If they are someone who went to my school and my friends know them then yes. If they are some random person from out of state its most likely a hacker or a internet predator lol

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

bottom line is that if you do not know her, don't add her.
Why
im sayen its a website why would u take it so seriously? Yea i do it all the time if shes cute she gets the add
pimp.gif

do yall not like chicks??

there is no point adding a complete stranger if I'm not gonna "chat" or "inbox" her.
maybe if I had some intentions but I have a life and FB should be the LAST place where people actually meet and make friends.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

No, I don't add people I don't really know in real life on facebook. To be honest, some chicks would prob find it creppy that a random guy adds them.

Since you are speaking on behalf of "some " chicks I like to say that the statement doesn't make sense, how do they find it creepy?

assuming the dude is normal.
Heres the thing, they won't know your normal unless they KNOW you. Considering the amount of information people provide about themselves on facebook, I think its safer to not just add random people. Of course there are times you get requests from people who may know people you know, but only add them if you have a real interest in getting to know they in real life. I mean I see these folks with 500 friends when in reality they only talk to like 15-20 of them in real life on a consistent basis.

I added a niketalker and I didn't know her.. she fine and sexy
happy.gif
I somewhat know her now, really but not really

Not really unless we have like 25+ mutual friends.

Its kind of weird when you get requests from people who you see that don't talk to you in real life but then are quick to try and find you and add you on facebook.

I've done it a few times. The only time it's useful is when you rarely see a girl around campus or something. Then you can set something up later.

Most of the time I only add girls if they request me. No biggie to me. Its not like I have personal info on FB.

So they see drinking some beers, at graduation or laughing. Big whoop.

Back in the day, I added everyone. I was probably obsessed with the e-fame of having mad friends. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

similar to the thread i made like last week. there were some girls i sent friend requests to that i saw around and there are some girls i know and still haven't added as a friend

Originally Posted by dunks87

i don't accept friend requests from people i don't know. guy or girl. so i definitely wouldn't add people i don't know. guy or girl.

Same here...I'll keep my random adding for Twitter. 
laugh.gif

I used to accept requests from random guys if we had a lot of mutual friends, but I don't add anybody I don't personally know anymore.

yall are stupid its a social networking site. i definitely do on occasion.

you add people who you barely know, so what makes them special compared to someone thats a "stranger"

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

To be honest, some chicks would prob find it creppy that a random guy adds them.
laugh.gif

If you look shady or ugly then yes they'll find it creepy. Otherwise, the options are limitless.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Originally Posted by dunks87

i don't accept friend requests from people i don't know. guy or girl. so i definitely wouldn't add people i don't know. guy or girl.

Same here...I'll keep my random adding for Twitter. 
laugh.gif
haha agreed.

Back
Top Bottom