do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you're missing the point so i'll let you have this one...

you got it sir

i see you just felt like making a new thread today

no,no you got me. since you know i make new topics like! all the time... I was honestly conflicted and needed outside perspective. I see I shouldn't go, thanks mytmouse76 for making me feel like an empty #%#

you got it sir

no,no you got me. since you know i make new topics like! all the time... I was honestly conflicted and needed outside perspective. I see I shouldn't go, thanks mytmouse76 for making me feel like an empty #%#

30t6p3b.gif

NT stoopin' low lately

you got it sir

lol why you mad tho

you got it sir

lol why you mad tho

lol i'm not mad

i just see it a lot on here

people make a thread/title for a reaction then when they get it they come back with all these other details on why it isn't what people think it is

why not just say my friend/JO has died and i'm not sure if i should attend her funeral

you present her one way and then say if you didn't have sex you wouldnt attend and when people say dont bother you come back w/'but she was my friend too'

i guess thats just me tho

lol i'm not mad

i just see it a lot on here

people make a thread/title for a reaction then when they get it they come back with all these other details on why it isn't what people think it is

why not just say my friend/JO has died and i'm not sure if i should attend her funeral

you present her one way and then say if you didn't have sex you wouldnt attend and when people say dont bother you come back w/'but she was my friend too'

i guess thats just me tho

OP almost makes it seem as if he's bragging about it. Get the %%%# out of here with that %$%!... This is a person's life you're talking about.

OP almost makes it seem as if he's bragging about it. Get the %%%# out of here with that %$%!... This is a person's life you're talking about.

If you didn't have respect for her while she was alive, then why go pay respects for her when she is dead?

You called her a JO, if that was the extent of the relationship then you obviously had no respect for her.

So what would be the point of going?

If you didn't have respect for her while she was alive, then why go pay respects for her when she is dead?

You called her a JO, if that was the extent of the relationship then you obviously had no respect for her.

So what would be the point of going?

By the time this thread is over op's jumpoff is gonna turn into op's childhood friend that he's known for 15 years. 

Back
Top Bottom