do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

By the time this thread is over op's jumpoff is gonna turn into op's childhood friend that he's known for 15 years. 

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

If you didn't have respect for her while she was alive, then why go pay respects for her when she is dead?

You called her a JO, if that was the extent of the relationship then you obviously had no respect for her.

So what would be the point of going?

This.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

If you didn't have respect for her while she was alive, then why go pay respects for her when she is dead?

You called her a JO, if that was the extent of the relationship then you obviously had no respect for her.

So what would be the point of going?

This.

asking nt if u should go an pay any respects to a dead person? !#$$* u aint got no respect if u posting this up to decide on an answer

asking nt if u should go an pay any respects to a dead person? !#$$* u aint got no respect if u posting this up to decide on an answer

Whether you go or not is irrelevant as you are not important in this situation. All that matters in this situation is that a young lady is now gone. Have some respect and show some class.

I'm slightly confused as to how this doesn't get locked...but who am I?

Whether you go or not is irrelevant as you are not important in this situation. All that matters in this situation is that a young lady is now gone. Have some respect and show some class.

I'm slightly confused as to how this doesn't get locked...but who am I?

Originally Posted by prymone

id say my jo's r friends
i agree....

they there for a reason...OP go pay your respects and stop being a bunghole....you act like having sex was a bad thing.

Originally Posted by prymone

id say my jo's r friends
i agree....

they there for a reason...OP go pay your respects and stop being a bunghole....you act like having sex was a bad thing.

here lies the jumpoff in the same position us 3 left her

i would pass if she dont mean nothing to you
but if you go there might be other jumpoff's there you can "help" in there time of grief 

here lies the jumpoff in the same position us 3 left her

i would pass if she dont mean nothing to you
but if you go there might be other jumpoff's there you can "help" in there time of grief 

If you say she was your friend, then why do you even have to think twice about going? 

If you say she was your friend, then why do you even have to think twice about going? 

Back
Top Bottom