Do you cap your spendings on a night out

Theoretically, after a hard week of work, you should be able to relieve yourself... go out there and have some fun. You shouldn't have to nickel and dime your evening expenses.

However, when the ball gets rolling and you're having the time of your life... you often forget that your credit card can only take so much.

Where in today's world, they do not kid when they say, the moment you walk out your front door everyone is trying to reach into your pocket... everything is money

Especially, if you charm your way into acquiring yambs (that for a better lack of words) are on a different stratosphere of financial level than you are.

Do you have the self-control to pull-out, and not go any further into the rabbit hole

I do put a cap on my spending... However it everyone around me is ordering rounds. I have to return the favor and help out. Usually I go out with really close friends, family or yambs in gonna smash.

I can say it is quite devastating when you see -150 from your checking from the night before. Usually I don't ball that hard anymore. I try to leave all the credit cards at home including checking card. And just bring 50-100 cash money

I do put a cap on my spending when I go out but its usually a reasonable cap. You shouldnt be going out if you cant afford to, but you can get just as drunk with 100 dollars as you can with 200. (Speaking in terms of bar hopping). When I go out to the club we usually get bottle service so you know whatever your cap is for that particular night, you wont need to spend any extra cuz you should have ordered enough to get right. 

:lol: just got home from a hookah bar, split a hookah and drank a water. Spent $7 total. My broke *** has to budget everything nowadays

Depends where we plan on partying...going out as a married man sucks balls because you have to double everything, when I'm out with the fellas i just have to worry about myself :lol:

Err time I go out, you know I gotta...

But it's only 1-3 times a month so it's okay. Just depends.. sometimes it comes down to "hmm do dem jays drop this week?"

Always. Nothing worse than waking up and regretting how much money you spent especially when it's all on alcohol

Depends where we plan on partying...going out as a married man sucks balls because you have to double everything, when I'm out with the fellas i just have to worry about myself :lol:

wtf?

your woman cant ever pay for stuff?

wtf?

your woman cant ever pay for stuff?

She's currently unemployed....and no if we are going out as a group, I'm not gonna be the dude telling his wife to pay for herself...if it was just us two and she had a job, she has always offer to split bills with me...more often than not I just tell her to pay the tip.

I started doing this went I lost $500 my first 20 mins in Vegas the second time I went.

Not a huge drinker so I've never had this problem.

Plus paying bar/nightclub prices for liquor is beyond stupid to me.

Yup. Hit atm. Fast cash 60 bones. I aint spendin more on booze. Im a casual sipper. If its a special gathering i jus let the CC bang out n deal with that statement . The a.m.

Im not wasteful tho

Back
Top Bottom