Do You Care What Your Woman Has On When She Goes Out In Public?

how the @*!@ did I even double post? I didn't even hit reply the first time. I hate my sidekick.

what about girls who feel the need to dress up for everything? went to lunch with some girl the other day after class and she shows up all well dressed with extra nice clothes while i'm in jeans and a regular t shirt. made everyone look at us like "how is he with her". i felt uncomfortable, wish she woulda showed up in jeans and a tee.

we don't get that into it....

what's she gonna do, change into another v neck? lol

we've had that "insecure/controlling" fight before, but she does the same #%@#.

man, showing skin = looking cute.

if you're cute, and you're fine, you gonna be cute and fine regardless of what you're wearing

if you gotta be damn near naked to be cute and fine then maybe you aren't cute and fine, feel me?

if you gotta be naked to get attention, then, newsflash, you're ugly.

if you rocking 32 DDDs, what difference does it make if you're showing clevage or not?

them !#+%# is huge, everyone sees that they're huge...they'd be just as huge/sexy in a sweater....

if you got a fat !%*, what difference does it make if you rocking tights or jeans?

the !%* is still fat.

I really don't understand why chicks need that sort of attention, it only gets you stereotyped as a certain type of person....

I mean, I understand why ugly broads dress like that....

but if you got a man or you fine, why do it?

I meant to say showing skin =/= looking cute.

it just = looking easy.

Originally Posted by socluis90

what about girls who feel the need to dress up for everything? went to lunch with some girl the other day after class and she shows up all well dressed with extra nice clothes while i'm in jeans and a regular t shirt. made everyone look at us like "how is he with her". i felt uncomfortable, wish she woulda showed up in jeans and a tee.
Tell her to calm it down if it gets serious. You can't say much now because she isn't anyone to you. But if it goes any further, tell her to relax a bit. But she might ask you to dress up more LOL.

Ephan, man females just want attention and appreciation. They want to be the baddest girl in the club. I agree, I hate that they feel like they need to show it off ESPECIALLY when they have a man. But again, they aren't doing it for attention from men. They are doing it to compete against other women. Trust, they care more about compliments/attention from other women than they do from dudes.

LOL @ Big Hooters needing to show cleavage.

Women are special creatures man.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

didn't realize we lived in Saudi Arabia...

well.  there's a very simple solution to all of your concerns.  cop your girl one of these.

Muslim_woman_in_Yemen.jpg
Niceway to extreme the situation. Nobody is asking for them to be coveredfrom head to toe. We are just asking for them NOT to look like a damn!*@%.

didn't realize we lived in Saudi Arabia...

well.  there's a very simple solution to all of your concerns.  cop your girl one of these.

Muslim_woman_in_Yemen.jpg

there's a grey area between naked and covered with a sheet...

thanks, though, nako.

ill be sure to gawk your half naked girlfriend when she walks by with you.

since you're so secure and not controlling....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

there's a grey area between naked and covered with a sheet...

thanks, though, nako.

ill be sure to gawk your half naked girlfriend when she walks by with you.

since you're so secure and not controlling....

laugh.gif
feel free to.  yns.

tongue.gif

but dc, when dudes dress up, well, niketalk type dudes, we dress up for other dudes. I don't care how many people are gonna say I'm gay or ayo or whatever, its true.

%$*#*+% don't know the difference between dmp vis and flea market vis

I wear dmp vis to break necks...of men....so?

I don't press my dck against spandex to outshine other men tho...

I mean, I know some questionable dudes who lift heavy objects 24 7 so they can take their shirt off and such

its just as lame.

like I said, if you gotta be damn near naked to get attention/compliments then you're ugly.

I got a terrible body, I smoke heavily, I never excercise...and I get complimented on being cute all the time....nice looking young man, etc.I basically bum it up 70 percent of the time as well...

I never remember the baddest chick in the club being naked

they're usually pretty conservatively dressed...

its the fat, sloppy, jumpoff, slides that wouldn't get a second glance if they werent half naked who are half naked...

so that logic is skewed in my opinion...

you dressing half naked to stunt on other chicks....except, the true "baddest #!%@$" isn't looking like that...only the minor broads who look average need that extra "boost" for second glances/attention.

in my experience, the "baddest chicks" I've met, know, or seen, all were dressed quite conservatively or dressed down...

I can't ever remember the baddest chick in the place being half naked

cause they don't need to do that to get attention...

if you really wanna stunt on %@!!, wouldn't you just have the best clothes? be the best dressed?

that 5 dollar tube top from dot isn't doing it, honey, just cause you got big ****...you're not styling on anyone.

it doesn't make sense to me..

its not about smashing.

lol.

so just cause noones smashing, its okay for your broad to be naked?

we see how that worked out for kanye...

there's a thin line between this concept of "security" and stupidity/simpitry

"its okay that every %%%+$ you met tonight saw your body/thinks you're a !**, you're coming home with ME"

woopty doo.

you taking trashy club bopper-looking wifey home? congrats.

the less people who see what I see, the more special it is when I see it, capish?

Anyone who says the dont care is either lying or doesnt care %%@ about their girl.
Truth is, the same thing that attracted you to her in the first place will work for any dude out there and I doubt highly it was her intellect when she was in that tight dress, spandex or jeans....

Yea I know dudes dress for other dudes. I called folks out on it before and they damn near cussed me out. I said NT'ers spend all this $ on shoe collections to impress others dudes. Folks denied it as expected.

I also hate the, "She is coming home with me so I don't care what happens before that moment" logic most dudes SPEAK OF. (I don't think they believe it). I care about everything, not just who my woman is coming home to.

What happened with Kanye and his woman? I don't know what to make of that situation. A sucker type dude with a woman that really runs around naked all day. I can't see how he is cool with that. Maybe because it refutes the reports of him being a h o m o? Maybe that is why he allows it to happen.

I don't think dudes really factor in the representation factor when choosing females to be with.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

its not about smashing.

lol.

so just cause noones smashing, its okay for your broad to be naked?

we see how that worked out for kanye...

there's a thin line between this concept of "security" and stupidity/simpitry

"its okay that every %%%+$ you met tonight saw your body/thinks you're a !**, you're coming home with ME"

woopty doo.

you taking trashy club bopper-looking wifey home? congrats.

the less people who see what I see, the more special it is when I see it, capish?

laugh.gif
don't get me wrong my girl doesn't dress half naked to the club -- maybe a little cleave but she can barely help that, and whatever.

but there's a difference between showing some skin/dressing seductively and just looking trashy and tacky.  i admit i didnt read every page but there doesn't really seem to be a clear line drawn here.  you keep saying dressed down and then on the opposite end "$5 tube top, dressed liek a !@@."

there IS a middle you know?  you said there's a grey area but i'm not sure you're even really aware what that is.

Huh???? If anything, I dress up for other females. I don't get what you mean by dudes dress up for other dudes.

OK lets play a game.

Out of all of these dresses, which would you be opposed to your main girl wearing? - http://www.forever21.com/...ry_name=dress&Page=1

Keep in mind body type differences between women. Some women are hippy and have ph at  b u t t s and others are slim and don't have many curves. SO one dress I might deem "no good" might be fine for a dude that has a slim girl.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Huh???? If anything, I dress up for other females. I don't get what you mean by dudes dress up for other dudes.

Its kinda true though, as bad as it may sound.
At some point we were all into sneakers. Truth be told, most girls dont know the difference between OGs and retros and if they do
sick.gif
We "get fresh" but most of the time the people that notice the freshness are other dudes.

Most girls only go as far as caring how we put an outfit together. All that other stuff we do, (see dressing better thread) girls dont care for all that much.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Its kinda true though, as bad as it may sound.
At some point we were all into sneakers. Truth be told, most girls dont know the difference between OGs and retros and if they do
sick.gif
We "get fresh" but most of the time the people that notice the freshness are other dudes.

Most girls only go as far as caring how we put an outfit together. All that other stuff we do, (see dressing better thread) girls dont care for all that much.

Ooooh ok I got you.  I could never afford to have an obsession with kicks like that.  I care how my outfit goes well together and if I look desirable to the opposite sex.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OK lets play a game.

Out of all of these dresses, which would you be opposed to your main girl wearing? - http://www.forever21.com/...ry_name=dress&Page=1

Keep in mind body type differences between women. Some women are hippy and have ph at  b u t t s and others are slim and don't have many curves. SO one dress I might deem "no good" might be fine for a dude that has a slim girl.

laugh.gif
at you now wanting to play "Dress up" considering our other conversations on gender behavior.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dress up? How is this considered dress up? Stretching for a laugh man.
laugh.gif
ok.

i'll play, but first, tell me what dresses YOU wouldn't want a girl you're with wearing.  give me a sense of what YOU find too risque.

this whole topic is fail on da basis that da only reason you even care is because you're insecure of what she's doing...

if she's comfy in w/e she's wearing then why should i even care about it? i need me a confident chick.....

"Assuming I have a woman" (
wink.gif

sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Anything form fitting is what I am not cool with. Anything that will bring more exposure/attention to the hip/thigh/butt/breast area is what I am against.

Something like this - http://www.forever21.com/...el_front/80725372-01.jpg

1. Shows too much leg
2. Potential cleavage machine
3. Form fitting bringing attention to hips/butt/thighs

I wish a black girl was modeling these skirts.

Back
Top Bottom