Do you close the bathroom door when you’re home alone?

so you just let it spread throughout the house? :lol:
hell nah

keep the door close and let the fan go to work.
if it was a taco bell type day, you leave the fan on even after you leave for a little while longer.
if it's worse than that, light a match or a candle.

I always light incense.

But, "Spread all through the house" is a severe overstatement.

I don't get angry often, but this is massive pet peeve of mine that really triggers me. I'm actually highly annoyed reading this. What the hell is the point of doing this? It's like putting the lid on a considerably filled bottle w/o tightening it.

I literally explained the next sentence. :lol:

Keep it closed. Dont want the smell venturing throughout my apt.
Drop a deuce, crack open the window, leave the fan on and shut the door again lol

Depends, if I was watching TV I'll turn it up then I'll leave it open. It's a comfort zone though so usually closed. Shout-out to poo pourri though, haven't smelled my own **** at home in years. Catches me off guard when I drop one at work.

Just a habit being that I have a teenager daughter around.

Now I do sleep with my door locked at times :lol:

if it's #2 always just off habit alone lol...the main question is do you use febreeze afterwards which I don't

Close the door 🚪while occupied. Keep the funk in the bathroom to the bathroom. And before leaving I like to lysol the place so it's clean the next time. Keep the door open or closed after you're out.

If no ones home I don’t bother closing it. If wife and or kids are home then I close.

one time i was out with a group of people that i don't really know that well we were having dinner and i went to the restroom. it wasn't a fancy establishment so they had one bathroom that was gender neutral i was taking a leak and forgot to lock the door and i hear someone opening the door and quickly say im in here!! but it was too late all i hear is a woman's voice say O MY GOODDD by the time i turned around she was gone.

when i went back to the table i couldn't figure out who it was lmao very akwared, it was about 10 of us
the office I was at a few years ago had the regular old stall doors, and whenever I went to take a **** I’d kick the door open so I didn’t have to touch the door. Could *usually* tell when they were not occupied. One time I kicked the door open and some dude sitting there taking a **** and starts screaming. :lol: guy didn’t lock the ****ing door, literally scared the **** out of him. :lol:

I always light incense.

But, "Spread all through the house" is a severe overstatement.
Right? Must be some extremely potent **** or just a 600 ft2 house or something

As a general rule, I close the door. However, I do sometimes leave the door open as a conscious way to enjoy being home alone.

right. Out of habit, its door closed. But sometimes i leave it open. Rarely though. But general doo doo smell around the house aint the wave.

What I don’t understand is, how do people poop in public bathrooms like it’s nothing.

Back
Top Bottom