Do you comment on people's shoes when you like them?

I never did but the other day I got complimented twice on my DH and it felt really good.  Today, I was on the train and had my Spurs Command Force, some dude hops on looks down and gives a nod of approval to himself.  Made me chuckle cause I caught it.
Sorry but what are DHs?

Usually give a compliment if I can cause I never really see people rocking what I see on the internet so it's a shocker for me. :lol:

I get compliments from random folk or people I know personally at times about my clothes too so why not ya know?

All this.

Sure, doesn't hurt. Something along the line of "dope "insert shoe name" bruh" and keep it moving

Some thank me some look at me like I'm tryna jock them.

All the time. I appreciate other shoe dudes. I'm quick to tell somebody "nice foams" or "them joints vicious" lol

OP-cats compliment your boots with loose laces?

Only compliment on kicks that take me back. Usually retro AM

OP, all I want to know is if you've ever been complimented on the notorious boots?

But nah, no one has heat like me so why gas 'em.

OP, all I want to know is if you've ever been complimented on the notorious boots?

But nah, no one has heat like me so why gas 'em.
Actually these boots are probably the ones that got the most compliments of all my shoes, but I didn't get any comments on my other boots.

Not really.

Last time I commented on a person's shoes was because they looked really comfortable. They looked like pillows.

I've done it before. Gave some props to this old dude for some A.I.'s he had on, and did the same for this cute older chick's heels, and ended up getting my gf something similar

Some dude seen me at QFC last week and said "you a cold man." "You got the Send Helps? I ain't seen dem in a minute."

Quick discussion on 04-07 generation SB's and keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom