do you consider yourself an OG NTer?

Originally Posted by Method Man

You're all lightweights.
lol nike park i remember that. does anyone remember this one site called al bundy's shoe page (or something close to that), it was the site to go to see new kicks months before they dropped
pimp.gif
Al Bundy Shoe Society - that takes me back. I do miss the old Nike fan sites from back then.. 23JumpmanSt, Greg's Nike World, Nikeville, Hypesite, NikePark, etc. It's far easier to get news and interact with sneaker fans these days, but the scene is missing the character and integrity of those loosely affiliated fan sites. Now most of the "news" sites just spit out press releases verbatim. It's amazing to think of all the changes the industry made to accommodate collectors, most people have no idea what it was like to be a sneaker fan before the days of artificially limited releases.

This brings back so many memories. i still have Phils page bookmarked because almost ten years later its still up. I remember Alternate Sneaker, the Japanesesite that could fulfill all your air max 95 desires. When Nike Park crumbled and NikeTalk was the more mature site. Places like vintageusa to pick up shoes. Iremember all the nonsense here when the Olympic BB4 released as one of Nike first online limited releases. Times were good then.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by AusZero

almost ten years later its still up.
That's a happy marriage.

unfortuneately it hasnt been updated since august of 1999, but if you havent scene them its got a sweet preview of the AJ 15

lurked from 05 until last year. no way do i consider myself one, but when some of the older heads bring up old topics i still remember reading them

i signed up in 04, but i been on NT since 93, when NikeCortez43 posted the XI's early... that was CRAZY...

most of y'all won't remember that tho...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i signed up in 04, but i been on NT since 93, when NikeCortez43 posted the XI's early... that was CRAZY...

most of y'all won't remember that tho...

grin.gif
.....right

...or were you tryna be sarcastic?

I like to think ive been here long enough to be an OG

but theres people before me so no... only someone else can say another is og

all the sn's I murked lol

Originally Posted by Method Man

I know... I
laugh.gif
'd ... I'm the most relaxed member on this board. Yeen know?

I ascribe to your theory of relativity though. I mean, I even remember when the music forum was actually functional. On the flip side, I hear there was once a time before there was a music forum. I guess I'm a silver age NTer, but still pretty OG bu certain standards
The music forum's still functional for its intended purpose - discussing (read: not stealing) music. It's okay, though, I see you reaching on the jab... you know your arms are too short for that.

There was indeed a time before the music forum, back when Nas vs. Jay-Z posts roamed the General forum and drove us all nuts.

Truth be told, sometimes if you want to eat in peace you have to set up a kids table. If you remember the Jordan XI forum, you know what I mean. Think of the Yeezy (try not to gag) and multiply it by 100. It was that bad.

Thats it
eek.gif
Thats how I found NT...I forgot which messageboard led me here these last few years.

Back
Top Bottom