Do you drink your tequila warm or chilled?

Help me settle a debate with my roomate.

She said she always drinks tequila at room temp and that it hits harder. I've always had it cold.

Discuss

Any drink is harder at room temp or warmer. I like my chilled. Can't rock w/ warm liquor that's just me tho

I take shots at room temp. or drink mixed drinks with ice in it...so idk... It hits the same, temperature has nothing to do with it...lol..

Assuming were talking straight, I'll always take my tequila at room temperature. Taste better and the taste just resonates in your mouth better. Of course,none of this means a damn thing if it's not good tequila.

man tequila is my kryptonite...thatll do me in even quicker then vodka....at least it handicap me bad enough to not do stupid stuff like vodka.

Originally Posted by eight2one

man tequila is my kryptonite...thatll do me in even quicker then vodka....at least it handicap me bad enough to not do stupid stuff like vodka.
Come again?

Shots taken warm, mixed drinks cold of course. The temperature doesn't matter. Same alcohol content.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

after your 3rd....it dosnt even matterr

laugh.gif

It doesn't matter if it's room-temperature or chilled, it's going down the hatch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Come again?

Shots taken warm, mixed drinks cold of course. The temperature doesn't matter. Same alcohol content.

I believe I heard/read that warm liquor affects you sooner because your body dosent have to process it since its already closer to your body's temp. something like that.

and to be honest, liquor never tastes cold once it hits the tongue in my experiences. no matter how cold it actually is, it always tastes warm (to me)

Thinking and complaining too much before drinking FTL.
You just giving yourself a reason to procrastinate on the shot

Chilled LQ is great and it goes down easy as hell but usually we pop the bottle open right after we leave the store no time for that chilled %%#+!

Back
Top Bottom