Do you feel any different after taking vitamins?

I think I am so used to taking them that I don't notice anything after taking them, however if I miss a few days then I notice...if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by syxth element

If the multivitamin you're taking is changing the color of your urine, that means it's overdosed and you're just pissing out all the vitamins your body didn't absorb. I'm taking orange triad, since it has a glucosamine and chondroitin complex. It's a waste IMO since the vitamins are overdosed. Next time I'll just buy the cheap Target brand multivitamin and glucosamine/chondrotin separately.

its usually those body building supp vitamins that are so overdosed and overprice they turn your pee bright neon yellow.

i only take naturemade liquid ones and ive never peed diff colors.

I take megafood mens multi, It's an organic whole foods multi along with a bunch of other supplements. That's usually what happens when you work at a vitamin shoppe smh

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Forget vitamins. Over priced. Every other day I juice some vegetables and add some scoops of chlorella and wheatgrass.
pimp.gif
Never had more energy in my life.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny you post those. When I was younger, I used to take those. Whenever my boys were over my house and I took those I would do 20 pushups and toe raises. They started thinking they were steroids.

so you would only do that when your boys were around?

multivitamins are my hangover cure. i dont know if they actually make a difference or if it's all in my head, but i dont care either way

my whole life i usually get sick 2-3 times a year.

ever since taking multivitamins/minerals everyday, i havent been sick once for the last two years. i notice more energy, a stronger immune system and quicker recovery times after workouts. so yes, i do believe it works for me.

/commercial-like-sales-pitch

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Yes. When I wake up in the morning I feel like this.

tumblr_m3pmdaPJgg1qgksvxo1_500.gif

Then when I take one, I feel like this.

rj4leb.gif

indifferent.gif

Made me spit out my apple
laugh.gif
famb... it is RIDICULOUS how funny that first gif is...
like... seriousl made me laugh out loud

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is.aspx

The only pill I actually felt.
laugh.gif
Nah on the real... I tried I feel energized after taking pure Green Tea Extracts.

Fish oil and GNC mega men's sport. I don't feel any different but I make it through a 9 hr day in a cubicle with no caffeine of any find so it must be doing something.

Try liquid multivitamins. My pops put me on and I can honestly say you feel the difference after two to three days...make sure its a whole food liquid multivitamin, it's much better than synthetic stuff.

I take multi (Mega Men, now Opti Men) and my pee is always neon even if I take only one pill. Well daily dose for the Mega Men is 2, I usually took only 1 unless I worked out that day then I took two, but even taking one and my pee was neon. Now Opti Men is a 3 pill dose, I usually just take 2, I might cut it down to 1 though.

Originally Posted by majik214

School me on that horny goat weed. Does it really make you a beast in the sack?

Time to bump the XTEND Thread
laugh.gif

Started on that GNC crap...changed to animal pack..then switched to orange triad because AP had too many pills. been taking OT and their fish oils and havent been sick for a looong time. joints and knee issues slowly went away. im a firm believer of the benefits of multi vitamins/fish oil/ nootropics.

Back
Top Bottom