Do you feel any different after taking vitamins?

Originally Posted by gil23

Are y'all even drinking enough water throughout the day?

I've been trying to drink about 2 water bottles' worth a day since I've been on the vitamins.
Originally Posted by gil23

Are y'all even drinking enough water throughout the day?
nerd.gif

Just Glucosamine...about every 3 days or so. It seems to be doing it's job. I used to get more soreness and aches in my knees and hip flexors (from B-ball and Squatting) but that doesn't happen as often now.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Started on that GNC crap...changed to animal pack..then switched to orange triad because AP had too many pills. been taking OT and their fish oils and havent been sick for a looong time. joints and knee issues slowly went away. im a firm believer of the benefits of multi vitamins/fish oil/ nootropics.

What is your regiment?

I take spirulina, fish oil, and rarely any multi-vitamins.  But I believe that diet, exercise and the right supplements can help you.  When I quite drinking, I noticed weight loss and mental clarity.  Since then, I've been trying to recover by taking some supplements.

I saw the packs that GNC offerred, but I'm not sure about taking TOO MUCH.  My diet is pretty good and I eat everything.

Animal Pak is TOO much. I was taking Orange Triad but switched to Opti-Men because of the price.

As far as urine, mine doesn't change colors and it has something to do with the amount of water I take in. Usually around 120oz a day, and I slam a 20oz first thing in the morning.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

i bought abimal pak. had to throw it out cuz i cant swallow pills
why would you buy animal pack - the most pills for a dose of multis ever - if you can't take pills? 11 damn pills per dose and you bought it still? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I have orange triad. I feel the difference because of the joint complex but the vitamins don't make me feel any different. My diet is pretty rich in vitamins so I don't take the full dose...also because it's pretty expensive to take the full dose.

Originally Posted by majik214

School me on that horny goat weed. Does it really make you a beast in the sack?

the best improvement i've seen with the yambs is when i stop fapping and start exercising.

i thought i could do the animal pak.. i crush it and took it.. but gave up. the pills werent crushing.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Started on that GNC crap...changed to animal pack..then switched to orange triad because AP had too many pills. been taking OT and their fish oils and havent been sick for a looong time. joints and knee issues slowly went away. im a firm believer of the benefits of multi vitamins/fish oil/ nootropics.

What is your regiment?

I take spirulina, fish oil, and rarely any multi-vitamins.  But I believe that diet, exercise and the right supplements can help you.  When I quite drinking, I noticed weight loss and mental clarity.  Since then, I've been trying to recover by taking some supplements.

I saw the packs that GNC offerred, but I'm not sure about taking TOO MUCH.  My diet is pretty good and I eat everything.
I take a multi (orange triad), high quality fish oil, some chlorella & spirulina supps, natural whey protein, alpha brain during the day and new mood (l-typtophan & 5htp) before i sleep. just ordered some shroomtech immune and sport after I did some research in cordyceps mushrooms, so ill see how well that helps me with my stamina & endurance. I try to get most of my nutrients/minerals from what I eat and the supps help out any deficiencies that I have. Ive quit drinking aswell as it set back my gains like a week or two, stopped smoking (i'll vape from time to time), try to get around 8hrs of sleep every night and started drinking 2 kale/green shakes a day. never felt better.

multivitamin no, but amino acids or bcaas pills gives me a energy boost and clears my brain. Amazing especially in the office.

Originally Posted by ricky409

the best improvement i've seen with the yambs is when i stop fapping and start exercising.

Amen.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by ricky409

Amen.

WORD

I take syberian Ginseng every now and then and my concentration is better and my numbers go up..

Choline bitrate and I get crazy vivid dreams

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

hook my up with some daily vitamins to take...

ON's Opti-men
i don't "feel" anything from taking them, but feel the need to take a multi cause my diet isn't as nutritious as i'd like it to be.  i buy the 180 tablet bottles and take just two halves a day even though they recommend 3 full ones a day.

I can feel the difference when I balance my nutrition with the proper foods/vitamin intake.

Back
Top Bottom