Do you feel bad for people not getting there Jays?

i feel bad for dudes when ppl copp multiple pairs and ppl can't get their size. when i was getting the space jams, i already had two size 9s which is mysize, and then i was tryin to get a third to sell. I was about to cop an the last 11, when dude behind me said he was an 10.5 or 11 and he hadn't got apair. I let him have the 11, it turn out someone else had a 10.5, and needed an 11, they traded. I ended up with a 13, my two size 9, and both them dudes gottheir size. i felt good about it

i dont even worry about it because ive been in their situation in the past and nobody gave me a sorry face, so when its my turn to win i dont look backeither...

i feel bad for people when they're a popular size, and someone's gf cops a pair for their man (ha not really tho cause i would have my girl do that forme).

but i dislike when people who are clearly size 9 get a size 11 or vice versa. and as they walk out, they say...."ooo i can't wait to make money ofthese Js" they don't deserve to be in line.

but it's not our problem...this world's about survival of the fittest.

Nope and knowing them they would turn around and re-sell it!...70% of the folks that lined up are re-sellers and don't care about the shoe, its history,andjust think they can flip it for more $$$..30% actually like the shoe for what it is... I'm just speculating because majority of heads that I seen lined upwere just mere embyros when MJ was wearing these and when the shoe originally debut...

Originally Posted by MJ1331L

i feel bad for people when they're a popular size, and someone's gf cops a pair for their man (ha not really tho cause i would have my girl do that for me).

but i dislike when people who are clearly size 9 get a size 11 or vice versa. and as they walk out, they say...."ooo i can't wait to make money of these Js" they don't deserve to be in line.

but it's not our problem...this world's about survival of the fittest.

thats my girlfriend's little brother... his size is 8-11.5

yea its funny how no one in any stores wants to help you out or knows anything but when you mention somthing about a tip they know all the answers lol..
but thats what you have to do to get your connects so you know they'll always come through..

but I don't feel bad, I got beat a few times but others I was able to cop alot of and seen people who got beat so it all evens out.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i dont even worry about it because ive been in their situation in the past and nobody gave me a sorry face, so when its my turn to win i dont look back either...

Churrrrch to Reverand!!!!!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Having wasted multiple hours on the SJ release I have a new perspective. But in the end, they are just shoes, and tomorrow will still come if you don't get them.

I couldn't of said it any better myself.

I dont feel bad for people who do not show up on time or the people who cut in line....those people get me heated...I do feel bad for those who wait all nightin line and do not get their size because they either ran out or employees bought them up...my $.02

yea some wat, but still they probably should of go up a little earlier than i did
roll.gif

No.. I've been in situations where I haven't got my kicks and it was always a time when I was late on a relase or didn't get all my info togetherlike I should have.

If you do your homework U will get them!

Back
Top Bottom