do you feel sorry for those that "commit that"?

i dont and cant see how anybody can feel sorry for them

they cheated life

why should i if they take the easy way out?

TEAM RAW?what we need a rubber fo?
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

sick.gif
alien.gif

I'm saying...with that sig you are basically commiting that every time you fornicate.
And I can't say, sometimes people just don't have the will to live. If they have nothing to live for then....*shrugs

i dont feel sympathy for them except in extreme circumstances. like someone who lost their entire family

regardless of the circumstances of death, a life is lost.

if that doesn't spark some sort of sympathy in you then you have been socialized to a tragic level of coldness.

and i apologize for being so serious.

No I don't feel bad for them.

But I don't blame them for their decision either.

It's their life.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lu cash

sick.gif
alien.gif
I'm saying...with that sig you are basically commiting that every time you fornicate.
And I can't say, sometimes people just don't have the will to live. If they have nothing to live for then....*shrugs

both of yall need to step yall music game up lil duvall > both yall

it dont matter if you have something to live for or not you live for yourself and to make the best out of what you got

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

regardless of the circumstances of death, a life is lost.

if that doesn't spark some sort of sympathy in you then you have been socialized to a tragic level of coldness.

and i apologize for being so serious.
thats the point it wasnt lost it was given up on

NO.

I feel bad for the love ones they left behind

Suicide = act of cowardice, a selfish cop-out that leaves your family and friends having to bear the weight of your suicide for the rest of their lives.

you must have skipped the first part:

"regardless of the circumstances of death"

they don't exist anymore. straight up.

what im saying is no matter how someone/something dies. yes even suicide. you should care about their life.

even if it is a stranger, you should care about their life.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

NO.

I feel bad for the love ones they left behind

Suicide = act of cowardice, a selfish cop-out that leaves your family and friends having to bear the weight of your suicide for the rest of their lives.
I hate when people say stuff like this, i mean i understand the pain they leave for others, but saying they are cowards and what not is justfoolish sometimes. Going suicidal is hard, do you have what it takes to go through with it, you have no idea what goes through their mind. And if those who aresuicidal are cowards, what about those who jump from the twin towers, yeah what cowards they are, staring death in the face taking that last step. I mean imnot right or wrong, either are you, im just saying you never know what is going on, you dont know anyones story, all it is is judging by their actions

If it's under extreme conditions then yes.

If it's over some foolishness that can be rectified with a little time,patience and work then
indifferent.gif

Yea!
I mean, just imagine what the family goes through,
wondering what they coulda done to stop it,
how they missed the signs and all that.
It is really sad.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i dont and cant see how anybody can feel sorry for them

they cheated life

why should i if they take the easy way out?

why are you worried about them?

Originally Posted by eight2one

yeah u never know what they were goin thru.
exactly.

My boy in HS had severe depression problems but he always kept it on the way down low. One night he went to the club and had a few drinks while he was on hismeds and it just sent him on a downward spiral. He came home, wrote a note to his mom telling her that this was all her fault and hung himself.

Still to this day I have so many mixed emotions thinking about that. First off I was soo @%%%%$ heated because it is such a selfish thing to do, I mean to doto his parents, and his little brother. How could he do that to me? How could he do that to all of his friends?

But then I started feeling bad because this dude was in so much pain inside, that he obviously didn't even give a @+#@ that he was hurting all thesepeople. He was in so much pain that living his life wasn't even worth it anymore, he didn't care about all his friends (and he had a lot of them). Life just wasn't worth it to him anymore. Some people are so deep down in the hole that they don't believe they'll ever see the light again.

R.I.P. NB

Back
Top Bottom