Do you guys think texting is overrated?

I'd rather text than talk on the phone... I enjoy having text convos more as well. Going about your business throughout the day & having a text convo spread out was always more prefered then a phone call.

I hate texting..when I ask a question and it takes forever for that person to reply back..

I hate texting when I received a whole lot of messages.. within seconds of each other.. from one person talking about different topics.. I don't know how to response back..

I use texting 24/7... I don't mind talking on the phone either..

I don't think it's overrated... overused may be a better term.

HELL YEAH

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO TALKING ABOUT MONEY 

what you can tell someone in a text you can tell that same person in 2 seconds and then hang up the phone 

i hate texting 

texting is for little girls 

Nah, texting helps for when just meet a girl or for when you don't feel like talkin to a chick for a while. I can't talk on the phone for hours like I did in High School.

I'm not sure if I can answer this one either way. I do hate getting into arguments while texting...You type all hard & stuff while biting down on your bottom lip....

texting on Swype = :sick

texting on CM7, touch pro, or Samsung A940 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

swype may be the worst step in phone history. Smh.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

If you need a ride cause you popped a flat why would you text me? Call me you dumb +!*
30t6p3b.gif
Why would they call you when that's all they have to say?

I beyond hate texting. It's a good way to quickly communicate something but people who get butthurt about me not texting back <
It's not a natural form of communication and it annoys me, it's not my fault most people love it.

i like to text a lot since i cant be on my phone during work but i can shoot a quick text. id rather talk in person to someone than on the phone though, I think its extremely awkward talking on the phone unless im 100% comfortable with the person

Very convenient.

Very overrated.

Miss the days in middle school and early high school summers when you would chill on the phone with your girl for hours.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

If you need a ride cause you popped a flat why would you text me? Call me you dumb +!*
30t6p3b.gif
Why would they call you when that's all they have to say?
also, they could have sent a mass text to get a reply faster

Back
Top Bottom