Do you guys think this is the best colorway of the Jordan 14’s?

If you look at all the OG releases, this one is probably the cleanest. What you guys think?

24C08FD9-210E-4E5D-985D-91F36A9C7CDB.png

Nope.
These are.
Never been retro'd.
Underrated.
Good color scheme.
Last but not least. Suede feels like butter.
20200806_123038.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-123015_eBay.jpg

They aren’t OG but they’re nice

I was always partial to the Chutney lows as an overall colorway conceptually because I like the two-tone upper

With that said nothing could beat the black toe pair for me, they have the nicer upper(hate the perf. upper in comparison), bulls colors, the pearlized white accents the white upper, there’s just enough hits of red to makes nice accents & the silver compliments the entire package with elegance

Neither does the thread title have OG.

lol while you are technically correct the TITLE didn’t say OG...his initial post specifically mentioned looking at the OG releases

doesn’t matter to me what you pick, like I said I don’t mind the graphite LS pair at all, I’m sure most people would agree also they’re pretty undeniably nice...just wasn’t the OG releases he mentioned.

White/reds get my vote. All OG colorways of the 14s were very very nice, all different in their own way kinda.
Yeah all the OG mids were really nicely done, except the Oxidized green are clearly not as good as the rest. They aren’t bad.
The difference between #1 spot and #4 is almost nothing to me. But I’d rank them
1- Last shots
2- white/red
3- black toe
4- indiglo
Distant 5 - oxidized green

Also if we can count the UNC mids that were released on Eastbay, I was lucky enough to grab a pair on eBay, I’ll put them #2.
Not my pic

1596838050549.jpeg

The best part of the oxidized greens is the black laces, makes em really look nice IMO. The white/black/red supremes without the bedazzles would be nicer than any OG colorways. Like stupid fire without the bedazzles. The colorway is so fire I can almost overlook the bedazzles though.

I love the black upper and white mid/out sole, and I think red instead of indiglo would have made these even better.

However...

This isn't a fair fight :smile:

Back
Top Bottom