Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I can't name a song by either but for a while I thought Frank Ocean is most known for coming out.

He never officially came out, more so he ventured out of scientific norms.
Kind of feel like people, particularly in the LGBT community and their supporters, kind of rallied around him and live vicariously through him since they're weren't any other non pop music homosexual artist who were popular at the moment. I noticed when the revelation came out it became unpopular to dislike his music. I was never a fan of dude and people immediatly thought it was because of his sexual orientation.

Clearly thats inaccurate but it did raise an interesting point, the songs I heard from him weren't too explicit or I may have misheard his lyrics, but would you all be okay hearing a explicit or detailed song about a homosexual relationship between dudes?

It became unpopular to dislike his music as far as the American culture. My memory as far as I remember it was people clowning or making a mockery of his sexuality. For me, on a personal level, the timing of it was rather odd. Definitely skimmed through lyrics during his initial come-up as well.

To answer your question, if Young M.A. counts, then no. Prefer the androgynous sounds of hip-hop if it has to stay that way.

I don't give a **** if it has Nike air or a jumpman on the back.

Also...cats complaining about the "shape" of a shoe. I don't give a **** about that.
You really gonna let the slight curvature of a toe box prevent you from buying a sneaker that has not been released in 20 years???

And also quality. What do yall expect.

There has only been ONE sneaker where I was like wtf is this.

Good questions that I wouldn't be able to answer.

Wonder what shoe that is.

Trainer max 91. The first retro.
The grey yellow ones.
They weren't available in stores where I'm from so I ordered them from packer shoes ..

nike-air-trainer-max-91-grey-yellow-black-white-4-1.jpg

Joints are basically made out of card stock lol.

I bought them and I still like them but I have to be extra careful when I wear them lol

TERRIBLE QUALITY LOL

Worst I've ever seen

Last edited:
I remember when they retro, I seen people rock them and 2 months later they had thier big toe poking with hole in them. They were dope, but they were poorly constructed.

Trainer max 91. The first retro.
The grey yellow ones.
They weren't available in stores where I'm from so I ordered them from packer shoes ..

nike-air-trainer-max-91-grey-yellow-black-white-4-1.jpg

Joints are basically made out of card stock lol.

I bought them and I still like them but I have to be extra careful when I wear them lol

TERRIBLE QUALITY LOL

Worst I've ever seen

I have the oakland raiders ones. They arent bad

People take the gym way too serious. Using words like journey, inspiration, and "the comeback" (after they had a cold for two weeks foh). You're picking up **** and putting it down. Then you leave. It ain't that deep. Saw a guy at the gym wearing a t-shirt that said "How's Second Taste?" My *****... you 40, you work in insurance... who the **** are you racing against my g? Ease up with that ****.

Back
Top Bottom