Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Gotta switch up your routine. Anything gets boring when you do the same thing all the time.

You dont eat the same meals everyday do you? Every day isnt the same as the one before.

Did the Kevin Hart lol set the bench up with 225 walk around it a few times slapping your chest getting amped up and then just leave

Damn near fam, I got my weights set up, put my headphones on, sat on the bench, got up and walked around, thought to myself "this is only the fourth day I missed in 20 days, **** this", put my weights back and left, came home and cut the grass.

Gotta switch up your routine. Anything gets boring when you do the same thing all the time.

You dont eat the same meals everyday do you? Every day isnt the same as the one before.

True. I think that's why most people stop going. Especially those going to lose weight, reach a plateau. Doing the same routine that your body eventually no longer finds difficult to do.

I vary the routines, I just didn't want to do it today.

This is why I got a gym membership with indoor pick-up basketball. Lifting weights and all that treadmill stuff is boring Imo, its good for training or trying to lose weight(which I don't need to). not every likes to practice/workout (*cough Allen Iverson cough*) you gotta have willpower to get ur asz up and JUST DO IT.

I'm also a naturally competive person I can't get that same adreiline rush from just lifting weights and cardio opposed to playing a 20 minute pick up game.

unless its for work or family, theres no reason for an American to go to Australia for vacation... theres nothing over there that we dont got over here.

#facts

unless its for work or family, theres no reason for an American to go to Australia for vacation... theres nothing over there that we dont got over here.

#facts

dingos, and kangaroos..and that amazing accent crikey..u probably right thou..

People take the gym way too serious. Using words like journey, inspiration, and "the comeback" (after they had a cold for two weeks foh). You're picking up **** and putting it down. Then you leave. It ain't that deep. Saw a guy at the gym wearing a t-shirt that said "How's Second Taste?" My *****... you 40, you work in insurance... who the **** are you racing against my g? Ease up with that ****.

do u even lift brah?

I mean.. am I wrong?

You're not. It's definitely a nice country to live in ( Melbourne is :pimp:; I'd love to move there) but if you're just going for tourist reasons, there's not much to see that's unique. I feel this way about any Anglo country/city though.

Last edited:
People take the gym way too serious. Using words like journey, inspiration, and "the comeback" (after they had a cold for two weeks foh). You're picking up **** and putting it down. Then you leave. It ain't that deep. Saw a guy at the gym wearing a t-shirt that said "How's Second Taste?" My *****... you 40, you work in insurance... who the **** are you racing against my g? Ease up with that ****.
:rofl: at you using my *****

I swear I thought you was white after you said washed your face with urine

These unicorns aren't really offended by half the things they complain about.
They're trying to rid themselves of the guilt they feel because of their grandfather's transgressions.

Back
Top Bottom