Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Beyoncé the 3rd sexiest in destinys child?

giphy.gif

- Killmonger wasn't the villian in Black Panther

Even though KM was presented as the villain it was very much shades of grey through out the film. Wakandans working with the CIA to keep their secret and living behind their Trump-esque wall to maintain their way of life vs Killmonger trying to save the entire global black diaspora via Wakandan technology.

I don't like unneccessary nudity in movies.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude, but I can see naked women in real life and on the internet.

There are sex scenes that make sense in context of the story, but the random out of place sex scenes seem to be catered to perverts of lower intelligence or people who were on the fence about watching the show/movie. I feel like my intelligence is being insulted by the writers, who think "**** and dragons!!!!" is all that they need to get more viewers, when what I'm looking for is strong writing and character building.

One of the biggest culprits of this is HBO. I was rewatching an older Game of Thrones episode recently, and Littlefinger gives some supposedly epic dialogue, but it's completely ruined by him directing two girls to @$#@ each other at the same time :lol: or another 5 minute scene where they just show people @#%@%@ in a brothel before an actual event happens. If your story and writing is good enough, do you really have to put these random scenes in?

- I believe all humans are reptilians
-I believe we are the alien race
- I like eating the outside of oreo only
- I eat my skin/finger nails
- I use my teef to open beer bottles
- I sometimes bounce my tetas together if I can't get no play

I think time passing and the fact that they died close together will have you believing they were similar rappers

People take the gym way too serious. Using words like journey, inspiration, and "the comeback" (after they had a cold for two weeks foh). You're picking up **** and putting it down. Then you leave. It ain't that deep. Saw a guy at the gym wearing a t-shirt that said "How's Second Taste?" My *****... you 40, you work in insurance... who the **** are you racing against my g? Ease up with that ****.

I always felt like gym rats are simple people that are easily entertained. My biggest problem with working out consistently is that I end up getting bored with it. I just repeatedly doing mindless motion with the intent of looking better. I really want to take up boxing or MMA(not professionally, of course).

I always felt like gym rats are simple people that are easily entertained. My biggest problem with working out consistently is that I end up getting bored with it. I just repeatedly doing mindless motion with the intent of looking better. I really want to take up boxing or MMA(not professionally, of course).

Nah

The gym is therapy for me. I dunno bout simple minded, fall back

I dig going to the gym, but as dude alluded to, it does get boring. I went earlier, got ready to curl, and just got up and left.

Back
Top Bottom